What would you nerf in FT?

There are always going to be people who let their passions override them. I will say that since the courier post the other evening regarding how toxicity is being monitored and will be handled appropriately I’ve seen a huge decrease in toxicity, and some of the usual suspects have disappeared completely.
Sometimes, people are commenting in between matches and tension is high already and it comes out sideways in the forum. I never take anything personally, after all it is just the internet 😏

1 Like

Derailed is my favourite, mainly because it’s the map I use for farming VT solo and so I know it really well. If it hadn’t been for the non stop back to back matches in Backwater, night after night then I wouldn’t hate it so much. Not all of its missions are bad, but some are pure ammo drains and the way the map forces the AI to swarm us grinds my gears especially at the exfil when it’s bad enough knowing Predator is heading for us and it’s going to be a Showdown🤣

1 Like

Oh yes, no doubt about that.

Im glad courier stepped in though. things have gotten better so fast its actually stunning

I cant argue with you there, the ammo changes are very annoying.

For real!😊

1 Like

Good discussion man, really good discussion.

Btw I am doing a poll for my guide on the feedback section

Please do vote. I wanna get as many people as possible to vote because I am very curious how many people actually like the changes, and I figure its an easier way for people to support them without having to spend time replying.

1 Like

Voted👍🏼 The helicopter idea would be so awesome, I had this discussion with @Fire I believe on another thread. The Predator should get a one shot chance at blasting the rotors, and then a sudden death survival or something but the second helicopter idea is better👌🏼💯

Thanks man!

I hate having to advertise my posts like its a product XD

but unfortunately, people dont seem to click on my posts often lol!

An idea for changes in the Forum, they could double the number of Likes we can give because I run out so fast sometimes🤣

Yeah honestly they have been adding a lot of stuff to the forum I dont like

only 3 consecutive replies allowed. Great now I cant bump my own posts every day

Limited likes, Great now ima spend them where they arent necessary then not have them when I neeeeeed it

etc.

lol

bump 😏

1 Like

Wrong post wrong post!!!

ABORT ABORT ABORT

XD

Nothing, FT dont have anything that ill call OP. Pred is easy side right now, holly hell Pred have so many cheap tactics like slamspamming, combistick throw spam, bow is superstrong, disc is deadly after last update, sword was melee king even before buff, why they buff it i dont even know, way too many pigs - literaly infinite heals, leap is OP and its not a joke. Strongest weapon on FT side is communication/teamplay, but its not “balance” thing, any nerfs just make random teams even more helpless

lol.

I agree man, the sword damage buff was a terrible idea, but the animation/tracking update is needed for all melee

Slamspamming is quite obnoxious, but its the only way for pred to force a FT out of a building so I understand why its a problem right now

If you play any first person shooter its ez to take 2200 hp off the pred in sec… itz a hard balance and right now i enjoy the game munus the bugs and nerf to plasma caster

I dont want melee tracking at all

Make the thing destructible, like the disc😈 See how quick they are to throw it about recklessly after that😈

Im not fond of it but I doubt its going anywhere anytime soon

explain? throw - leapin -pickup stick- leapaway - repeat, you can do this hole match with very little risk and high reward cuz damage is huge