What's the deal with Dan3800, DefaultPlayer and Thunderwolf?

Obviously they are a team because I see them play together all the time, but they are so extremely good that it’s difficult to not suspect them for cheating.

I am talking about an incredible fast rate of 100% accurate grenade launches (I just played against them as the predator and I took like 3 grenades in 1 second) and I couldn’t move fast enough to keep any distance from them.

Anyone knows anything about those guys?? (sorry I dont remember the name of their 4th team member)

2 Likes

In before git gud

As someone on their discord server they are just really good at fps I wouldn’t be surprised if they are GE or just Es at CS:GO (top 10%) as I know some of the devs at Illfonic are or were big fans of that game so their fps mechanics are inspired by it

Just a bunch of Jackasses tryna start drama

What do you mean “their discord server”?
Are they streamers or something?

Dan and Thunder are good players, that’s it tbh.

Is there a way to see them play from their perspective? Are they uploading videos for example? Cause playing against them its just insane!

A discord server is like a vent server if your old or the other way to put is a clan/guild team speak a.method to talk to one another outside of the game

I’ve played against some of the folks there (not these players specifically) they are legit top 5% of the player who play this game for sure

Some of he players on that server do stream though like @JelouGaming

Alright i ll take your word for it. They seem to be well known.
Damn they are god like!

Thank you for the info!

Np

Dunno tbh, but I played with them and against them and they are legit in my eyes.
And don’t get me wrong, I’d never play with or against someone if I was 100% sure that they were cheating. I despise cheating in general.

Yup, hereis our tourney with their POVs. Also got a lot of games from the league on my Twitch.

Sure I believe you because they seem to be well known. I just would like to see the match from their perspective just to see how they do it. It is just insane!!

Here ye go, m8: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/jQdveVw4IxbkeA
Lost Alpha Clan and Royal Clowns are @dan38000 and @Thunderwolf450 teams respectively.

Thank you Jaya!! Do you know if they use macros? Are macros even allowed?

They’re simply the best active players in this game at the moment

Currently FT members don’t deserve to be basking in glory. For the blind I’d like to give you back sight.

Ain’t nobody here asking to be glorified. People know us and some don’t like us, it is what it is.

Then why do you ask to play against us in privates. Go play against potatoes then brah.

Lol don’t get me wrong. I like your play style and the other notable killers. But when I hear the little ones say “git gud” all day then I’m happy to spill the beans and correct mindsets if necessary.

Tater tots are no sport my guy.