What's the deal with Dan3800, DefaultPlayer and Thunderwolf?

1 Like

They don’t use macros. Otherwise they would have been disqualified from the tournament.

If you want to play against these dudes again, just hit me up. I will give u the discord invite link and u can play with us. Maybe we can give you some tips ^^

1 Like

DefaultPlayer is how the game handles anyone that has characters in their name that are acceptable for Epic but not acceptable for the game, which primarily means Chinese and Japanese characters. P:HG handles these by calling them DefaultPlayer and assigning a number afterwards which they then hold for something like 12 hours after their last login.

edit: this means that unless you play the same DefaultPlayer# multiple times within a short period, it might not be the same person, and only reporting them in-game will give Illfonic any info on what the actual account was, as otherwise the next time they log in, they’re likely to be a different DefaultPlayer#

If you see Dan38000, he prefers to go by his nickname, which I will capitalize to show syllable emphasis BYEDni Dan, and you should greet him over voice chat that way.

1 Like

Funny you’ve asked XD

theyre just that good man thunder wolf has a twitch watch their vids. tbh most people you suspect of cheating are just really good or abuse OP meta or both. i would get accused of aim bot and had been reported multiple times as a PC sniper on Spacelords