What's the deal with Dan3800, DefaultPlayer and Thunderwolf?

Is there a way to see them play from their perspective? Are they uploading videos for example? Cause playing against them its just insane!

A discord server is like a vent server if your old or the other way to put is a clan/guild team speak a.method to talk to one another outside of the game

I’ve played against some of the folks there (not these players specifically) they are legit top 5% of the player who play this game for sure

Some of he players on that server do stream though like @JelouGaming

Alright i ll take your word for it. They seem to be well known.
Damn they are god like!

Thank you for the info!

Np

Dunno tbh, but I played with them and against them and they are legit in my eyes.
And don’t get me wrong, I’d never play with or against someone if I was 100% sure that they were cheating. I despise cheating in general.

Yup, hereis our tourney with their POVs. Also got a lot of games from the league on my Twitch.

Sure I believe you because they seem to be well known. I just would like to see the match from their perspective just to see how they do it. It is just insane!!

Here ye go, m8: https://www.twitch.tv/collections/jQdveVw4IxbkeA
Lost Alpha Clan and Royal Clowns are @dan38000 and @Thunderwolf450 teams respectively.

Thank you Jaya!! Do you know if they use macros? Are macros even allowed?

They’re simply the best active players in this game at the moment

Currently FT members don’t deserve to be basking in glory. For the blind I’d like to give you back sight.

Ain’t nobody here asking to be glorified. People know us and some don’t like us, it is what it is.

Then why do you ask to play against us in privates. Go play against potatoes then brah.

Lol don’t get me wrong. I like your play style and the other notable killers. But when I hear the little ones say “git gud” all day then I’m happy to spill the beans and correct mindsets if necessary.

Tater tots are no sport my guy.

1 Like

They don’t use macros. Otherwise they would have been disqualified from the tournament.

If you want to play against these dudes again, just hit me up. I will give u the discord invite link and u can play with us. Maybe we can give you some tips ^^

1 Like

DefaultPlayer is how the game handles anyone that has characters in their name that are acceptable for Epic but not acceptable for the game, which primarily means Chinese and Japanese characters. P:HG handles these by calling them DefaultPlayer and assigning a number afterwards which they then hold for something like 12 hours after their last login.

edit: this means that unless you play the same DefaultPlayer# multiple times within a short period, it might not be the same person, and only reporting them in-game will give Illfonic any info on what the actual account was, as otherwise the next time they log in, they’re likely to be a different DefaultPlayer#

If you see Dan38000, he prefers to go by his nickname, which I will capitalize to show syllable emphasis BYEDni Dan, and you should greet him over voice chat that way.

1 Like

Funny you’ve asked XD

theyre just that good man thunder wolf has a twitch watch their vids. tbh most people you suspect of cheating are just really good or abuse OP meta or both. i would get accused of aim bot and had been reported multiple times as a PC sniper on Spacelords