Which is the best fireteam weapon?

I am not sure which is the best

1 Like

The AK

1 Like

For me, it’s neck and neck between AR-W and Hammerhead. The Scar looking rifle isn’t shabby for Ranged engagements.

Use Merc if you like Hammerhead but want a more gun-ho approach.

4 Likes

Like Xeno said. AK for damage, and if you run it with weapons training it’s the best no question. With the Hammerhead you don’t have to run weapons training cause it’s a laser beam so you’ll just never miss, just at the price of less damage than the AK

2 Likes

Clash: AK

Hunt: Hammerhead (Grenade launcher) are both deadly if used perfectly with hip fire and fast reload perk and it keeps the Predator at bay but for long range he can get you, unless you are a good sharp shooter

2 Likes

Hammerhead has more dps. AK has a better damage only at very close distance.

2 Likes

Hammerhead does not have more dps lol. Not at all. Ak from anywhere that’s not far away winds the predator in less than 3 seconds. Having by far the fastest time to down

1 Like

As a matter of fact, the AK has always been stronger, then the hammerhead got nerfed a few patches back. Like big time. So it’s like, actually no where close to the AK

1 Like

Hammerhead is the best
play Assault with deadly and bane then you will see what I mean ^^

2 Likes

Pretty much neck and neck like I said, at this point, it’s up to preference.

Now what’s best Secondary?

1 Like

Hammerhead>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AK. Not even close.

2 Likes

There were some tests done. AK is only good at melee range, while Hammerhead is good at any distance.

1 Like

Second pistol is very good. SMGs are pretty good as well.

1 Like

I like the first SMG and 2XL. Was thinking of running other pistols for fun with a Duelist Scout. Deadly Assaults and Field Medic Supports are so meta lmao.

Will need to try Shotguns since they be getting buffs like no one’s business. The Automatic one is a nightmare on Clash.

1 Like

Hammerhead

1 Like

Shotguns are still bad in my opinion. You don’t really need them. Despite them being buffed, they still have less dps than other secondary weapons.

1 Like

True. Just really in the mood for experimentation this Patch.

Also really want to try that whole thing with Ironside on Preds since that one Reddit video with Scout being invincible was actually really funny.

second SMG is even better at close range

2 Likes

Just listen to the private tests, and not to people opinion. Have fun oin the Hunt with your new build :)

3 Likes

Hoss we have tested everything in the game a million times. The AK does damage past melee range you are being extremely exaggerative.

1 Like