Which is the best fireteam weapon?

Hammerhead>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>AK. Not even close.

2 Likes

There were some tests done. AK is only good at melee range, while Hammerhead is good at any distance.

1 Like

Second pistol is very good. SMGs are pretty good as well.

1 Like

I like the first SMG and 2XL. Was thinking of running other pistols for fun with a Duelist Scout. Deadly Assaults and Field Medic Supports are so meta lmao.

Will need to try Shotguns since they be getting buffs like no one’s business. The Automatic one is a nightmare on Clash.

1 Like

Hammerhead

1 Like

Shotguns are still bad in my opinion. You don’t really need them. Despite them being buffed, they still have less dps than other secondary weapons.

1 Like

True. Just really in the mood for experimentation this Patch.

Also really want to try that whole thing with Ironside on Preds since that one Reddit video with Scout being invincible was actually really funny.

second SMG is even better at close range

2 Likes

Just listen to the private tests, and not to people opinion. Have fun oin the Hunt with your new build :)

3 Likes

Hoss we have tested everything in the game a million times. The AK does damage past melee range you are being extremely exaggerative.

1 Like

Overall, the best weapon is still the Hammerhead.
Damage is not everything in this game, and if I need to do damage, then I’d rather use the GOSL-R than the AK.

Hammerhead has awesome accuracy, reload speed is good, the amount of ammo is good, Grenades against AI are always nice.

The AK has just mediocre damage, reload speed is ludicrous if the weapon is dry, accuracy is also not optimal.
High damage doesn’t give you anything if you can’t hit every shot or shoot at all because you are stuck reloading.

Best secondary are still the MP7 and Kriss Vector, due to high dps.

1 Like

You are all wrong its the mighty knife

3 Likes

1 Like

10-1112 (1911) pistol.

Its my ride of die.

1 Like

G-row has great damage. Better than the AK and a better fire rate and faster reload. Mercenary rifle has great damage too and a grenade launcher, but has no extended magazine. DJL-33 Shotgun has the best secondary damage, but is slower. Still a wrecking machine though. XDB-12 is faster in all aspects, but has lower damage. Ive put down several Predators with these. They are all solid choices. Hammerhead is good too, but the ones above are better.

1 Like
  • Tier S : Hammerhead (long range), AR-W (AK) (Close range)
  • Tier A+ : GOSL-R (SCAR)
  • Tier A : Mercenary (M16)
  • Tier B+ : G-ROW
  • Tier B : QR-4
  • Tier C : OWLF Pitbull

A slightly modified version of Arrow’s tier list, because the AK has extremely high DPS at point blank range, witch makes it very good at taking down melee predators. With the recent grenade launcher buff, the hammerhead and mercenary are powerhouses, the main thing holding back the mercenary is lack of extended mags.

2 Likes

The best weapon to use against the Predator is four of them at the same time.

My personal rating scale and in no particular order -

S Tier - Mercenary, Hammerhead, ARW, SAWZ-50, PDW, Z-06
A Tier - G-ROW, GOSL-R, ZR-55, 1011-12 (when paired with Duelist and Bane), 2XL
B Tier - everything else.

2 Likes

I’ve had a lot of success with the GOSL-R
HH is really good up close (plus nade launcher)
GOSL-R is better if you engage at distance

2 Likes

Yeah, I always forget about the GOSL-R. Great damage, but the ROF is soooooo slow. How’s the reload speed on it?

1 Like

is alright. the fire rate doesn’t bother me that much because the damage is now higher with assault+deadly. NPCs die in a few shots and Hunters are second wind with half a clip at close range. at long range a full clip will hurt it bad, where the HH or other assault rifles will barely do any damage to it.

1 Like