Who am I

Damn why I had to explain all that shit. Go get hit by a car. It will change your life 😎

1 Like

Man this is the forums. Don’t mean to come off as an ass, but nobody gives a shit.
Also you’re like the third religious “tough guy” on here, so at least try to do something original.

9 Likes

yeah, just pretend you’re a horse with soundfx and all.

A few more and Illfonic can advertise this as an incel support site.

Feeling spurned by ugh… females, are you filled up on gods love and support, are you part of that grind set, hate minorities, and idolize Andrew Tate? Well then come on down to the Predator Hunting grounds Forum where you can find like minded individuals who spill their hearts out and trauma dump to people who give zero fucks for them. (Disclaimer: PHG forums are not affiliated with the Predator license nor common sense.)

4 Likes

This needs to be the forum motto

Also this progression is just as the second coming of the tumbleweed predicted.
Kuhkowaba is watching.

3 Likes

The Almighty Warrior of God and Ninjutsu Cozzar

2 Likes

Don’t nobody got time fo dat

I was not informed about this, you dik fumblers

1 Like

This is because the great tumbleweed Kuhkowaba did not wish for you to learn until now.

B A H

I only worship @Durbs2001

And where do you think the cuttlefish itself came from?

At the second hour under the half moon, by the great Kuhkowaba, voyager of time and galaxies, we ascend from our corporeal shells so he may take us to the true realm. To live in peace and power until the three thousandth year, when we shall become the tumbleweed and return for the new chosen and worship the Melon again. In his appearance we rejoice always.

You cant beat durbs.

Why would I try? The cuttlefish, the melon, the tumbleweed. All are interconnected, and required for the true ascension.

2 Likes

Cuttlefish is the best

No they’re not.

Kuhkowaba also predicted that I’ll give you the pimp hand, bitch.

2 Likes

You would die.
These 3 things are separate and cuttlefish have nothing to do with it.

take photos of your nutsaks and post it online.

1 Like

who are you again? i didn’t pay attention the first time…

2 Likes

Try me, hoe.

It is unfortunate that you are as of yet unenlightened, may you learn the teachings of Kuhkowaba.