Who doesn't like a good mystery?

Opinions? This paper was written by a physicist back in the 80s of things he was recording and photographing to which various agencies took interest and would break in his home and take any clear images or films. He would then resort to sketching the things he was on to. A respected physicist who owned his own business and had contracts with military, nasa, and other substantial groups. If you look at both something stands out…
What you guys think?

It’s a bomb!

1 Like
2 Likes

Who is the author of this work ? I need a name asap. My friend has been filming these in real life. I believe they are from an alien species or us I’m the future . Not a joke .

The author of? Show us what he’s got. Im playing along with your sarcasm btw

Is this bob lazar story?

No I’m serious . What is the name of the person who made those drawings ? My friend has actual footage of something similar he saw in his backyard . I have also seen a drone (or could have been been a very far away craft ) in Yosemite. It shone a light on us and then sped off into the trees.

No, but my feeling is that the bob lazar story came out conveniently after the AF, CIA, and NSA ran this operation against this guy for almost ten years because he had videos, photos, and was able to pick up communication signals coming frim what ever these things are. Its a long story but to be short this guys stumbled onto this stuff and a location where anyone could go and investigate where bob lazar was put into that position and then came out which shifted attention away from the area this guy found and focused it on a base that has a perimeter ppl can’t cross and basically the gov. (Loose term) has control of the situation.

I can’t prove that this was the reason for lazars whole thing, but it was pretty convenient timing

1 Like

It is my professional opinion that I cannot have a professional opinion

So lazar would have to be a gov agent and a distraction or it’s a coincidence.

If your being serious… the physicist that logged the info is Paul Bennewitz. Now I will say if you try and look him up you will find books and “investigators” who were pushing the message via former intelligence agents that this guy was a nut and was fed lies which according to them he believed instantly with out any question. Ofcourse that doesn’t explain everything he had

1 Like

Possibly or he could have been a useful idiot as they say in the intelligence realm. According to bob he was basiclly relaying what he was told and allegedly shown…by the military, aerospace companies, gov., etc. who work out there. Where this guy was a physicist who was a tech wiz and was able to make devices to intercept signals, have video of these things flying in and around a AF base which petty much puts the hot potato in the AF backyard go which they would have ti explain if it got as much attention as say…bob lazar. Lazar had claims and this guy had tangible proof that its either the military flying these things, aliens flying them and the military was aware, or that they are working together. Im lean more towards the first, but if aliens are even real than i guess those other 2 are possible

1 Like

Would be interesting both of them talked this out.

I guess the question now is, is it still happening. Been so many years now and seemingly nothing new came out.

For sure it’s still happening . The question is why and are these aliens for our good or ill ?

1 Like

If for I’ll, I’m sure it’s already to late as they probably infiltrated the gov by now 🦎. I dint see aliens just giving us tech or knowledge either. So it could be mutual benefit and give is facilitating giving them whatever they need.

Given how there have been no substantial evidence of aliens, i think I’m leaning more to the side of that an alien spacecraft was found, maybe with a body, maybe not. Maybe it’s not really alien but past human civilization. Anyhow, i don’t think anything new is going on.

It kind of sounds like one of those ARG type mysteries.

Well Paul Bennewitz is dead after the operation against him which lasted from 1980-88-89, he cut everybody off and didn’t speak to anyone except the agent that was tasked to carry out the op against him.

Which leads me to another odd point. Idk if you know who john Lear is, but if not ill give a quick rundown. John Lear is the son of bill Lear who made the Lear jet. John is a decorated pilot who flew for the CIA. Then he dropped his pilot career and became the voice for UFOs to which George Knapp gave him a platform to speak.

Now before i get to the rest…John Lear was the last person (aside from the agent) to go see Paul before he left the public eye and it was told to me by Paul’s friend that after john went to his house Paul was real angry about somethin but he wouldn’t even tell his friend why and that was the last time he heard anything from Paul. Somehow John ended up with some of Paul’s material and maybe that’s why he was upset?

That being said john Lear is the one who introduced lazar to the world basically and George Knapp covered it heavy. Now another point is that both the agent (Richard) and john Lear were both involved with each other during johns flying for the CIA, but they both deny it. And something Richard has stated was that he recruited more than one well known ufologist and had thier hands in the news media in NM. He named one urologist bit refused to name the others. My opinion is one other ufologist working at thier behest is Linda Howe.

It goes deep then makes one wonder why all of a sudden thier acknowledging ufos now. The whole thing im talking about paints a picture, but those who were involved with Paul (physicist) such as scientists, chief of police, psychiatrists, and others say he was telling the truth and out of 100 he was right about at least 80%. A lot of those directly involved have passed away now and the only ones around are those who were part of the agencies and they continue to downplay Paul and tarnish his reputation as a methodical physicist.

Its hard to say if it is aliens because proof has been hard to come by. One thing is forsure tho the military or some faction is either involved or responsible for a lot of it maybe not all but a lot forsure. The picture this paints is more unbelievable but there is evidence to at least give some grounds to it.

ARG?

Alternate Reality Game, some good examples are The Mandela Catalog, Local 58, and Gemini Home Entertainment.