Who doesn't like a good mystery?

So truth or not, looks like it’s going to the grave. The people who know something don’t know enough for a definite proof and supposedly there have been no new leaks of info.

1 Like

If we are all ONE then it’s hard to say what they are. The prime element is consciousness for me. They must perceive more reality and are better with their tech as a result . But then why interfere with humans? Maybe our mortality has something to do w it. If rebirth is true they may be trying to keep us trapped in this world
Idk. Interesting to think about. But something is out there .

There is still activity in the area Paul found but it is on a native reservation the natives have spoke a little on what things they see including different crafts flying around into the mountains, creatures that are basically what ppl call greys, even hybrid creatures. Like i said the picture this paints is hard to believe but thier is some evidence to it. I have a video of blacked out helicopters flying into the mountain range where locals say the mountain opens up and things fly in and out. This stuff doesn’t come out in mainstream but thier is still activity maybe not as much as in the 70s and 80s, but still some

It could just be a high security gov R&D. May include aliens, may not. May be genetic manipulations.

1 Like

I’ve never heard of those are they computer games?

🎯

1 Like

No, the ones I mentioned are like youtube miniseries. They usually have encrypted messages and stuff.

Here is a link to local 58

Gemini

There’s Mandela 1 2 and 3

Here are the ones I mentioned in case you want to check them out.

2 Likes

Will deffinately check em out sounds interesting. Does it have to do at all with the Mandela efffect?

No, but it is really good I think the Mandela Catalogue is the best though out of the three, so if you only want to see one, go with Mandela.

Here is the video of the black helicopters. It may not look suspicious helicopters flying but these have no insignia, thier flying into the mountain range where things have been said to be flying inside the mountain, and this area is very remote and on native land which they have no jurisdiction to do so. Being that native land is sovereign this is potentially why they are doing that type of research because its not allowed in the US…but if you operate on soverign land then you really have no restrictions on the research you can do hints them using ranchers cattle as incubation chambers and testing bio warfare agents on the cattle as well.
https://youtube.com/clip/Ugkx9CfaXD2veWLylPaJFXG8yRdiYDoaFR_l

1 Like

Just so bizarre as inefficient with the mutilations. They could have just started a ranch. I guess better sampling this way.

1 Like

From what Valdez (NM state trooper) says he thinks the reason they wouldn’t and didn’t buy thier own cattle to experiment on was because when you do that it leaves a paper trail and this group or faction was trying to keep a low profile and were perpetuating the alien theory because if ppl believe its aliens then they wouldn’t be liable for the damage they were doing.

Its a big can of worms this one case has so many variables from ufos, mutilations, counter intelligence ops, underground base(s), cloak and dagger type shit, advanced aircraft tests, genetics, bio warfare experiments, and so on. Its a mystery that had evidence to support certain claims and was successfully shut down by being remembered as folklore and legends. Only now they decided to acknowledge “ufos” but said specifically that they would only investigate from 2004 til today…interesting.

1 Like

I think gov does many questionable things and we almost never hear about them. Perhaps that was true back then (paper trail), but today i think they are really good at what they do.

Most deffinately. Its easy to see how they operate and the tactics they use when you observe the political landscape. Both sides are 2 wings of the same bird and they easily heard thier supporters this way or that way to the detriment of the rest of us.

Well, if gov has any alien tech, thru better show it to Elon Musk so he can make sense of it. They had it for decades and are no better in space programs than Russia or China.

If the NWO is a thing and I believe it is, I would think they would use an “alien threat” as a means to advance the one world government. The only thing is im not sure if the beef with Russia and China is legit or just a show and an excuse to send the lower class to kill each other. If the beef is real I’d like t see Biden squab it out with putin or xi jin ping or shit why stop there make it a triple threat he’ll in a cell lol

1 Like

If it’s not real Russia is taking to far with the mention of nuke us every other week. We had an economic crisis in 2008 and no NWO takeover happened. In a middle of one right now; still don’t expect anyone to come out as a clear winner.

That’s a fair point, but why would he want to nuke the country full of ppl who don’t like he or own gov. is moving? Of course the obvious answer would be cus if he nuked us then we couldn’t nuke him but why kill ppl who mostly oppose wut the gov. is doing anyway and don’t want war? Its the “leaders” who are the issue. Honestly when Pelosi was pulling her stunt i was feelin like jus do wut you gotta do China and we won’t even declare war over it

Who knows. It’s very delicate times. Seems like China and Russia are desperate for some respect, but i do t think they’ll get it.