Who doesn't like a good mystery?

So is it actually clear on who is starting shit? Is it China and Russia wanting to be left alone and were stepping on thier toes or is it the other way around? Although it would be hard to believe were minding our own business cus were pretty much like rome and thier conquests

I’d say it’s US who is stepping on toes. But we only know the story from a certain point on; not sure about initial motivations or Intel

It’s the code we need to crack so illfonic can pump out good content/bug fixes the prophecy has foretold of this moment

Yea true. I wonder how the WEF plays into all this. They have a lot of ppl in thier pocket that are in positions of power like Trudeu, Abbot(gov of tx), newsom(gov of ca), even putin was said to part of or have some kind of tie to them.

1 Like

5877a149-4a85-4dac-bc30-d85bf97da32f_text

1 Like

Mission Passed
Respect +

Amazing ARGs my guy, excellent taste.

1 Like

Yeah, there just not enough info for the bottom feeders. We only see the consequences of motivation, but not the motivations themselves.

Yea no kidding a very unfortunate situation for the rest of us useless eaters as they like to say

1 Like

If the context of this post peaked anyone’s interest here are some of my vids on the affair that include many of the players in this case from those on the civilian side and the gov. side. You may notice the subtle inconsistencies between thier telling of certain events. There is clips from interviews, presentations (mainly by the ones pushing the gov. narrative), archive footage, photos, and a 1 and done piece from a NM news station. Time stamps are in the comments. Enjoy
P.S. the 1st two are the longest but are full of insight in regards to the topic.

2 Likes

Watched most of the first vid. Poor guy went nuts; i mean reasonably thinking, why would the government pick a civilian to help them and tell him secret info?

I don’t have a problem with gov doing secret stuff as long as it doesn’t affect the people in a destabilizing way. It’s ok if the break a few laws, Constitution, whatnot cause we live in the world of warring nations and USA is on top because of some of that research and it trickles down to the population in a certain way. But, i still don’t get the livestock mutilations. It seems some much worse than a possible paper trail.

Well theirs conflicting claims on the insanity aspect. According to the gov. explination his family put him in the mental hospital, but supposedly his son only spoke on the matter once and claimed the afosi and bill moore (acting as a spy on behalf of the various agencies) forced him into the mental hospital 2 or 3 times but upon a mental exam he passed and was released so its hard to say exactly what happened with that. As for the mutilation the 4th video is from a rancher that was directly hit multiple times and eventually caused the family to get outta the cattle business when they were into it for 100+ years if im not mistaken.

When i came across this stuff it came across as mostly one side was being told, but after going through all that I could possibly find it was fascinating because my initial thought was this is obviously some b.s. but lo and behold there’s actually something to it.

1 Like

To give a basic background to the names and thier part in this ill list them. Also if you are able listen to all of the vids it will put it in context as when i started there was never anything compiling a lot of the aspects so I decided to make my own to shed some light in it.

Richard Doty- Special agent tasked with running the op for the AF

Bill moore- recruited by AFOSI to spy on Paul

Leo Sprinkle- a psychiatrist who worked with Paul in his investigation to an alleged abduction

Gabe Valdez- a NM state trooper in the Dulce area who would be heavily involved in getting to the bottom of the mutilations

Edmund and Manuel Gomez- ranchers who were running the family business during the time this all took place

Phil Schneider- not directly involved in the bennewitz affair, but a geologist and whistle blower who allegedly helped expand the underground facility in Dulce who after his speaking out was murdered less than 5 years after and passed off as a suicide.

Greg Bishop- an author who wrote a book on the case who tends to side with the gov. explanations mostly.

I guess i need to watch moar.

Yeah it sucks that people’s lively good was impacted in such a way.

Isn’t his friend saying that he was loosing it as far as grandeur and paranoia?

Yea somewhat but depends which “friend” you mean where he had some genuine friends and others claiming to be a friend but working against him the difference was that the gov. and thise pushing the gov narritive say he was paranoid aliens were everywhere and those who knew him say he was paranoid at what the agent is were doing as far as surveilling him. In the 1st video Bill moore is the first one speaking saying paul was told to back off because he was on sensitive grounds to which he “nearly attacked them”, but when Doty talks about it he claims Paul told them if it was yop secret military then he would back off because he was a patriot that can easily be told to do so and yet in another instance he claims they had to convince him it was UFOs because they weren’t sure he can be trusted (even tho he had contracts with major US companies) and in another inter iew he claims Paul already thougjt it was UFOs. So you can see thier still actively trying to confuse the whole situation. Not to mention nothing paul saw and recorded has never been disclosed all these years later.

He was onto something tho and many of his photos are near impossible to find except a handful and his videos have never been seen but his friend has stills from the video of the things he saw flying out of an AF base in Albuquerque. Here is another one of the more interesting photos he took. The man in the bottom by the jeep was head of base security who’s name is Ernest Edwards.

1 Like

Whoever is talking in first vid that refers to himself as the guys friend.

He probably was onto something.

The first guy in the 1st video is Bill Moore who was recruited by some high intelligence offer whos name has never been revealed. Once he accepted he was put in contact with special agent Doty where he was briefed on what was expected of him which was to spy on Paul and other ppl in that community. He was one that was acting as friend but was really working against him via the AFOSI.

Genuine friends that Paul worked with were Gabe Valdez and Edmund Gomez. The videos have time stamps so you can skip to the different parts. If you listen to Gabes parts he is one who clears the air on which aspects were true and being a state trooper he goes by physical evidence and was always described as a straight forward stand up guy.

I dont know the names yet, but the guy who was saying that FBI was leading Paul on with the UFO story and that he was becoming nuts seed like a friend or at least on Paul’s side.

Yea he tends to paint himself in a better light the few times hes talked about it, but Doty would also paint himself as a friend. What contradicts that is that the guy that were talking about was breaking in Paul’s home and stealing pictures and video. It was also said that when they would break in his home they would move his furniture around to further attempt to have him go crazy.

The thing is they tried and succeeded in ruining his reputation by saying he was nuts and delusional. At the very least he was entertaining some far out theories. If you see his notes he logs all the data that he uncovered which made him even consider it. A letter he wrote to a friend had stated “I would not be able to beileve it either had it not been happenin in 1st person”

But he did come forward with this information, right? He can say that he was tasked with ruining Paul’s reputation, but he probably doesn’t really know much about why beside that it wasn’t ufos

That’s possible but from a counter intelligence stand point consider this:

We have a man with credentials that was able to intercept, photograph, and record these things flying around and was able to determine where the signal was being directed and to be brief he ends up in dulce new mexico where he’s picking up the same thing where there isn’t suppose to be any military activity. Now that he knows of a secretive base on native land conducting various experiments that are typically not legal and has a state trooper to verify his claims and both have been gathering evidence. How can we shut this thing down? Well lets tell him its real but its aliens doing all this nefarious activity then once he begins to share it with anyone we have our recruited spy (bill moore) come out and admit it was ALL made up and this mans just really delusional.

What does that do? Well anybody who was interested is now deterred by the claim it was all made up and was part of disinformation. Although there was disinfo much of it was true as far as the crafts(what ever or who ever is in them), clandestine experiments, and a underground base where these craft and experiments are done and housed. Now since he had a lot of evidence to support most of the claims we’ll have to take that evidence and itll be our word against his and now ppl think he’s off the hinges.

1 Like