Who has actually helped?

Thank you!
I kinda feel that I don’t really deserve to be up here though, as all I do is sithpost and incite chaos with the occasional suggestion.
Anyways, thank you for making an old Sith smile!

5 Likes

I feel you dog , I feel you

1 Like

I nominate ME

For what reason?

1 Like

Just cuz x’D

Currently, nothing is being planned. This thread is mainly to highlight those in the community who have helped the forum in some way shape or form.

Something I do hope to happen is for everyone to have fun on PHG’s 1st anniversary.

I know @BadBlood will be enjoying what’s to come in April (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

2 Likes

1 Like

Nice I appreciate you throwing me up there man means a lot I try my best LOL 😂 yeah I’m super excited I’ll probably be streaming that day or something we should all play

Can’t say much other than @Cadillackid because he told me about his vids aimed at begineers and it helped me .
Havent been around long enough to know anyone else much, sorry.

2 Likes

Again, thread is made in hopes we can pat eachother on the back for what we all have done within the past Year or so to help the game and community! All for fun!

Anything helps :)

Keep spreading that love guys!

This is awesome :)

2 Likes

Yea you don’t wanna fucc with us 😎

1 Like

I may Troll threads and pick fights to keep myself entertained, but if I ever see a player that is having an issue that can be solved easily. Or is just overall new to the player base. I welcome them and try to pass my melon knowledge down.

5 Likes

Glad to hear they helped.

Just about anyone here is a wealth of knowledge if you ever have a question don’t be afraid to ask. Plenty of other play videos posted on @CHUCK_YT’s post too. You can learn a lot watching veteran players deal with good fireteams, situations and obstacles

4 Likes

Yep definitely

2 Likes

We’re good people!

2 Likes

Hopefully we’ll have Gauntlet by then, if not we can always play that custom 2v6 game mode in private

4 Likes

I’m always down man!!!

2 Likes

This is how Canadians ask for patting on their back ;)

@Elliott626
@Papa_Applepie
@Jaya_Soames

5 Likes

OURSELVES on EACHOTHER backs @FairYautja ;) <3

2 Likes

I would say that @Papa_Applepie is the most precious and helpful being round here.

5 Likes