Who here has finished their achievements?

Not really that satisfying

1 Like

That does it! STOP EVERYTHING! Iā€™m going to have a word with @Courier !
Iā€™m not going to complete my achievements unless we get at least a little something for the trouble!

Something to boast about!
Something to show FT members that havenā€™t crossed the divide and matured!
Something that makes everyone else jealous for a month!
Something else that makes people go iā€™m going to ā€œStick Aroundā€!

iā€™m just missing the move 100km on trees which will come with time

1 Like

Had my Plat since 18/7/20, only one I had to farm was the combi-stick throw cos how the fuck

1 Like

I call your bs on that. THe game came out late april. You telling me 18 days in July was all it took? (not even telling us how many hours)!

wait must mean the plate for that one trophy which is run around in the trees. I thought you meant for everythingā€¦LOL!

Show me a screenie!

Should i do the math here or should i not?

I got the game on release, and got all the trophies by 18th of July, meths

1 Like

Meths?
Iā€™m not suppose to touch those.
Their illegal.
Go away youā€™re crazy peoples!

You must have been claiming long claims like 4 claims per matchā€¦4-6 matches a day to be doing all sorts of other acheivements. Thats too crazy. I mean people are in lock down but ppl still have to buy food and stuff. unless youā€™re in a PHG coma. lol :\

The pred acheivements require that many days in itself, but your FT achievements must have taken just as long without stop.
Dude you must two other siblings playing your game.

I dont get it, you must not be telling us something. Especially on a Playstation with the bugs and meltdowns. My guess, you do it all in private matches and your friends just stood there when you asked them to :P

Sorry man youā€™re a Quality Assurance Test Puppy.

Thanks @Dexter for that one Combistick achievement!

1 Like

Yeah I did the 1000 claims healed right next to the FT, which almost cost me a few games and nothing, No reward

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to do the 100 Long Claims, and thats taking forever! You must have tried daily for 2-3 months!

1 Like

When was the game released again? I need to do that math

It took me 2 months and 1 day to get ancient

Iā€™m working from home and live with my parents, haha, so no need to worry about buying food and such, haha. Played the game since release and practically played non stop since I was enjoying myself so much, even with the bugs, haha. And once I got my mate into it, it was even better!

Oh come on Billy Phillips! Who you trying to fool billy phillips?

What can I say? Iā€™m a truthful kind of guy

SUre you are Billy Philips!

I sure am! Lying ainā€™t in my nature, haha

1 Like

24 days to reach that max final troph. Billy Phillips! Now you dont want us to do a search for how many posts you made during that time? Billy Phillips, Donā€™t tell us you had nothing to say?

I would have liked to have gotten a shit ton of wisdom from olā€™Billy Phillips! --unless he was busy. You know- that Billy Phillips.