Who thinks that the Smart Disc is way overpowered

I think the Smart Disc is insanely overpowered. I mean hell, I just did a match yesterday and took both the FT members out in exactly 30 seconds. And, they were at full health too. Plus, they were both PC players. I kind of felt bad after the match ended because I didn’t really give them a fighting chance lol. Anyways, tell me your opinions and thoughts.

It’s a usability nightmare and useless against good teams. So no. This is why the game is FT Hunting Grounds.

7 Likes

It’s slow, controls rough, limited in range and difficult to master. It’s the trade off for the mechanics and how vulnerable you are using it. Yeah the damage is ridiculous but using it requires a lot of skill and if you’re going against a decent FT they’re not gonna let it be useful considering you can see and hear it coming a mile away and it gives the preds location up for some retaliation.

5 Likes

The disc can be destroyed. It may do lots of damage but I wouldn’t say it’s overpowered

7 Likes

^This. Leave the disc alone - it’s fine as it is. Devs need to focus on the weapons that are actually broke (Bow).

10 Likes

3 Likes

The disk is fine
Like everyone said before me it leaves you vulnerable it’s sluggish and it can be destroyed, what more do you want reduce the damage to combi stick after it was nerfed?

1 Like

Disc is fine if anything it needs a mobility and usability buff since its turn speed is based off your regular look sensitivity and not its own, also it will sometimes just get choppy when using even if your connection is great.

The cons also outweigh the pros to this weapon such as

• it can be destroyed.
  • it leaves you extremely vulnerable.
  • highly visible to see where it was thrown from which leaves you vulnerable to an easy frag or just a simple flash bang.
  • prone to many glitches (invisible walls included)

All of these are amplified against a good team.

6 Likes

Idk most ppl dodge that shit easy as hell.
Not that easy to control either.

2 Likes

Bogus that it can be destroyed stillll… why??!

1 Like

If you lose your smart disc once, it will be destroyed (when it get stuck in a building / ground / tree)

It will just be destroyed

Probably the worst piloting of any object in any game. It’s also the one destructible thing in this game to further give reasons not to take it.

Slow and very obvious for what it is and sounds like a thousand blowdriers while the pred is completely immobile while using it. Not practical in any way and if you get hit by it its probably because you’re just standing there listening to buzzing noises and you deserve it. Makes more sense to just caster people but to each their own.

1 Like

Combistick throw is a 100x better ranged option.

4 Likes

The plasma caster is 200x better ranged option.

5 Likes

The Bow is 300x better ranged option

2 Likes

Oh yeah well the hand held plasma caster is 301x better ranged option.

3 Likes

Well shit that’s all the range the pred got so I guess you win

2 Likes

GGWP

Disc needs longer flight time and tighter controls

2 Likes

I will have to disagree - despit it dose decent amount of damage, unless you are extremely skilled in using it, its not effective. For an average player its not that great at all, very hard to control and gives your position away, for a shit player (like me) its useless