Who thinks that the Smart Disc is way overpowered

Smart disc is great for destroying noobs, it’s okay against semi-decent teams.

Illfonic should either get rid of the light that gives away your position or decrease the volume of the sound that the disc makes.

I agree with longer flight time. But still glitchy will just randomly get caught somewhere if your lucky you’ll get it back.
Comparing smart disk flight on a higher end pc to ps4 is way diffrent. So smooth on pc. Tip: for those that do not know canceling the flight after the disc cuts could cause a hit on the way back but may leave the disc vulnerable depending where it lands. I like to leap and catch mid-air though also possibly leaving you exposed.

How about they should do both and stop the stupid arbitrary mechanics that make no sense that fuck the predator over. 🤷‍♀️

1 Like

If they did both then the smart disc would probably become OP.

Yes I agree 100%

to the OP

1 Like

Every time someone says “tHe PrEdAtOr iS oP”
I wanna punch a puppy.

I mean…it’s still so slow and janky though. I guess I’m just tired of stupid predator fucking mechanics for the sake of wiping the FT ass. Like arrows with light trails. What the fuck???

For every puppy you harm I’ll feed a cuttlefish to a shark, your move.

1 Like

I’ll help
BANG

1 Like

I don’t have an issue with the light trails for the arrows, it makes sense to me. It would be way too difficult to go against a bow user without the light trails.

Touch a puppy and I kill Stallone…

Curious as I be.
I dont use the smart disc to know this.
But, can it be shot/destroyed while in air?

Or only after it gets stuck?

It’s I’ll advise to shoot it while it’s mid flight, because you leave your self open for a flying death frisbee to the face

2 Likes

That’s what you would think, cause it’s logical, right?

Well, I have Ryzen 5600x with RTX 3060 Ti and everytime I throw the disc, when in flight mode, disc animation glitches everytime, despite me having over 100 fps.

Noone is gonna stand and try to shoot the disc while it’s going at you, that’s why ppl shoot at it when it gets stuck.

1 Like

I got a rtx 1660 ti. Incredibly smooth on my end. Against playstations…limbs everywhere. Disable the FT pretty quick. I noticed pc players though do like a Harlem shake so they are hard to hit.

it takes about a full clip to destroy it. so I doubt anyone can shoot it and land all shots in midair

1 Like

you mean GTX, RTX are only available in 2000 and 3000 series