Who thinks that the Smart Disc is way overpowered

Errr GTX…

Damn a whole clip.
Good to know though.

I mean I aint playing FT anytime soon but still.
Thanks guys.

My boy right here @BAWGGS can use the disc better than anyone I know. Idk how he does it, but he is really good with it.

1 Like

is it stronger than a thrown spear ?

Yes. They nerfed combi throw into the ground because people didn’t like actually taking damage from the pred. That’s the story of this game

5 Likes

LoL

sad but true…

Not you you’re a hacker you MADDA FACKING BISH DOG FACKING PROSTITUTE MADDA FACK

1 Like

I knew it! You are Fantasmas twin brother!!!

Thx “Tony” 🙏 if you can resist risky throws it never gets stuck/destroyed.

Now just use motion tracker, audio decoy, large pouch, extended cloaking.

FT will have a hard time pinpointing if u learn to recall the disc proper (long jump when the disc is on return). It will return with ease to a predator in mid air.

Sometimes I wont even cloak.

Its cheesy and unfair once mastered. GL!!!

2 Likes

It won’t down anyone full health except scout or recon. And they essentially have to line that up for you. No. The smart disc is not overpowered

2 Likes

I’ve seen someone that used the disk at medium ranges, what he did was hit someone then quickly pulling it back, so it hit twice. It was a 2-1 shot :)

On the other hand it does take quite some skill to use me think. Its also the issue of it getting stuck into things.

this is true but if you took the time to destroy the medkits/ammo crates. The FT can only take so much. They better have a medic…TBH the only reason i mastered disc was to overcome the russian snipers. (russian cheater, prozipix etc). Once the disc tasted blood it was hooked ^ ^.

Might be a bit much but it would be interesting if a predator had a “specialization” or “perk” where the disc can turn into a vampire bat that pulls health from the FT hit by it and give the pred a 5 percent health boost or something small like that.

I know this is not very PREDATOR like at all. BUT I think the mechanic would be fun for the predator at least.

1 Like

I think nets in the air, arrows, and the combistick should also be destroyable and the plasma pistol should get 36 ammo…

But I get that it’s strange that only the disk is destroyable.

I havnt used the disc since launch. It’s a horrible weapon. It can be great in the right hands but it’s so damn janky and glitchy for me to utilize. Controlling that thing is a fucken nightmare

1 Like

Hell no! We don’t need any more nerfs to the Predator’s weapons.

The fireteam should not be able to destroy any of the Predator’s weapons.

You can shoot nets out of the air not sure about arrows tho. Combistick should NOT be destoyable thats obsered.

The smart disk is so bad I get congratulated for doing well with it.

1 Like