Who would win?

Who would win? You as the Predator or you as the FT? In average circumstances?

2 Likes

Id 1v1 my trash ass predator every time

2 Likes

Same, I’m an alright predator but when you know how a predator plays then their ass is grass.

2 Likes

1v1? Is this a serious question? Maybe I’m misunderstanding. 4 of me playing meta builds might be tougher than usual vs me as predator, but I don’t think there is much of a way to stop a spear throwing hit and run predator and finish the mission in time.

1 Like

Oh you stepped out to throw your spear? Mistake you got the stuck in spear throw position bug now you’re dead

1 Like

Never had that glitch. But I agree that there are many that can lead to the fireteam or the predator getting killed.

1 Like

Me as predator would 💯 if I’m allowed to use a net gun I’f not probably my FT

Pred would win, I’m much better as a FT member but my Pred would eat him alive.

Nonono. You and your imaginable 3 teammates, that is it.

Nope. In that case, average randoms. We’re all gonna die.

1 Like

Yep, same shit i guess. Im always playing as sniper, and i would kill myself at the very first playing as pred. After that it wont going to be a challenging competition

1 Like

Even my parry spammimg FT couldn’t handle my pred

Ez myself as pred 1v2 would bend over my ft class. Not even a contest

Well my preds a female and preds are all about skulls, so I’d shoot my team mates as they slid down the rope, throw the three skulls at my pred and fuck her right then and there.

YA TOP THAT.

@Kabe40

3 Likes

What the hell did i just read lol

You heard me.

So you would fuck yourself?

me as a pred…trust me…didnt play FT since samurai patch.

I’d get wrapped and slapped in 3 seconds.

I’d say my predator because all is have to do is take down me and the rest would be a landslide victory.