Why can't we cloak during second wind?

It would help if there wasn’t so much bullshit on the screen when second winded. The text could be aligned at the bottom of the screen, rather than dead centre and they could tone done all the green blood obscuring most of the screen.

1 Like

What would be nice eventually is being able to customize the ui on both sides.

Size and postion

1 Like

Why did you create this thread? You asked a very specific question and got a very specific and reasonable answer from multiple people.

The fact that you seem to ignore those posts is not a good look for you.

Also, if you want to be cloaked while healing, you can heal at any time before you get second winded.

The second wind mechanic was actually a really good idea. They could have just made the predator die at 0 health, but instead second wind allows the hunted to become the hunters and give the predator another chance to heal and continue hunting.

4 Likes

I dont need the game to tell me my energy is running low

3 Likes

I know right 🤣

1 Like

The white essence around pred is dumb and this idea was plainly not thought out at all. Also if pred is half hp… the amount of blood loss would kill him… they need to fix that.
Ive wondered if biomask is better than impatient.

Wtf are ps4 players gonna do illfonic. I didnt mind them jumping in and zerging. This should be an option… ft dieing is part of the game

2 Likes

Second Wind says the electrical surge cauterises the Predators wounds, so why is he bleeding so damn much anyway? Again, more stuff that wasn’t thought through properly.

1 Like

Because if it doesn’t bleed, we can’t kill it.

3 Likes

I cannot wait to claim your skull, my powers have doubled since we last fought😈

2 Likes

He bleeds so much because the devs wanted to replicate the movie scene with the blood trail.

James Cameron be like;

1 Like

Get back to James Cameron when they have googolplexed.

I’ll be waiting…your rooftop shenanigans cannot save you this time. Nor can your furry sidekick. Victory will be mine.

1 Like

James Cameron will BECOME the rooftop and equip octuple mini guns except each bullet will be a nuke.

You will fail.

2 Likes

You will die…twice, because I’ll let your furry reinforce you😈

1 Like

James Cameron has never needed to be reinforced. It is sad that you are turning against your teacher. You have become an agent of evil.

I have failed you. I have truly failed you.

1 Like

I have reached peak excellence because of your wisdom and mentorship. There is only one height left to reach, and sadly sensei that means I must fight you😏😝

1 Like

You have merely reached mediocrity on the Cameron scale. You are superior to these subhuman creatures but that’s all.

James Cameron knows that one day the pupil may surpass the master. Today is not that day.

But James Cameron admires your bravery. I shall create a place for you to rule at my side.

2 Likes

The SW is both a second chance to the Predator to escape, but also a chance for the FT to win if the risk it and chase him, so cloaking shouldn’t be possible considering this.
But what could be done is remove or tone down the white outline around the Predator, and allow the Predator to use predakour.

1 Like

Didn’t know @Fire was on James Cameron’s team.

2 Likes