Why can't we cloak during second wind?

The equivalent of second wind is reinforcements on FT side. Second wind is far more useful then its equivalent. I think at this point (after several nerfs) I reinforce 1 time in 10 games or something. It takes to long to even pop, people just leave the game, don’t even bother when it does pop (they prefer to just finish the mission and leave).

Second wind is fine as it is. Predators have ways to evade the FT and even perk to help them in this area.

1 Like

Maybe give a slight stamina boost to berserkers/samurai in 2nd wind. From a FT perspective every time I put one in 2nd wind I’m just running alongside them as if it were a friendly jog, only time they get away is if we decide not to pursue or they happen to be next to a high vantage point when they get melted.

1 Like

Heaving sigh… ok, so the next time you actually get nearly gutted by alien tech and are bleeding out, limited to crawling with moments to live, please use body cam footage to show me you lifting your rifle and using it effectively. Then, MAYBE I’ll concede. I already said I had no issue with FT using a sidearm while downed, but the rifles seem excessive.

1 Like

Got it. Understood it from day 2. Just not a fan of it. Seems silly.

I am also not familiar with all the subtleties, it’s just logical. Your blades and plasma cannon simply won’t EXTEND because of overheating, so you can’t fight, and your cloak just overloads. Logics.

And this is why we wash our hands da da Breaks a table

In all honesty though Second wind is a last resort, you shouldn’t have advantages being in second wind.

if i cared about looks, I’d never leave my house 😜. Hey, I think second wind is fine, I just feel cloak shouldn’t automatically be disabled. Youre already bleeding profusely. Its not like the glowing green blood isn’t very visible. Just not a fan of the mechanic. I fully understand the function. Just think its silly, just like FT not being able to use a sidearm when downed. And folks love to get their opinions in. I like to read them, like yours… even if it is a pile of condescending poo.

Yea I’d be ok with a sidearm being used.( also coming from a predator main)

Got to say that large pouch just feels to good

Yea but those movies scens where like little bits of blood , not talking about drips either there was obviously a lot on that leaf they found but for the most part ot was way smaller then that and in a farther gap in this game you can just follow the trail of blood literally lined up… never tried that blood perk so don’t k ow what it does to the spacing

They have already reduced the white glow to more reasonable level and lessened the blood spots. I think both are in a good space, I don’t catch every runner and I’m not a bad tracker.

The berserker thing kinda bothers me, the slowest Predator should be slower than a Scout with DT, that scout is very low health but high speed, the berserker is the opposite. If you manage your health as a a Berserker you should never go into second wind, just heal on roofs.

1 Like

James Cameron enjoys playing with him on occasion.

Yea you got a point shit scares me being berserker and getting near the end of my life i dip like 30% of my health to heal or eat some pigs

1 Like

Berserker’s who do that are fucking scary, if they’re running medic and Large pouch they just keep pushing, you start thinking they’re cheating or something, they got so much health.
It’s the trade off though, health for speed. I make it too, so I never ask for Berserker nerfs. Fair is fair.

2 Likes

I don’t understand. Did I say something about looks?

What? It’s exactly what you asked. Calling other people condescending for answering your question?

The fact is the second wind mechanic was actually a very innovative mechanic. As I said, the alternative would have been to simply arm the bomb at zero health. Instead the predator uses all its energy resources to keep itself alive for a chance to heal, leaving no extra energy for cloaking. It makes sense and provides an interesting opportunity for the fireteam to chase the predator.

2 Likes

You gave me a wonderful idea for a build.

1 Like

Well that might have been a bad idea on my part.

Fuck it, the Berserker never gets any love. Everyone can run the annoying, I’m indestructible build. 🤣😆

PS. I don’t play as much Pred as I would like and don’t actually know what else would go good with it, maybe the Plasma Pistol.

2 Likes

Its more like a under pressure build

Beserker
Katana
Plasma pistol

Healing kit, beartraps, wrist launcher

Large Pouch, Medic, trapper

1 Like

Yeah, that would probably work nicely. Just pick where you’re gonna fight well and you’ll seem unstoppable. Healing in no time and raining bear traps from the sky, 😂.

1 Like

Main goal is to eliminate there supplies around the map first then trail them and try to push them to reinforce then use bear traps and wrist launcher.

The build does not reach its full potential until they reinforce since Im relying on limited tech.emphasized text

1 Like