Why did Illfonic cross the road?

Best answer wins a cookie. 😉

3 Likes

To snort coke off male strippers cocks

Cause they froze up and are stuck walking forward.

5 Likes

Objective was on the other side.

2 Likes

to get aid to Fireteam’s side

5 Likes

To leave the mess of Friday the 13th behind and create a new mess

4 Likes

To get to da choppa

4 Likes

To pitch a game idea to Sony, and then afterwards realize they forgot about pitching FT side, too. So now they have to practically make two games In an incredibly short amount of time

2 Likes

Because they forgot the bug report in the office that they were going to bring to the board meeting.

To get to the other side and layingoff or firing everyone who couldnt make it.

I’m looking at all you devs posting as regular ppl here making every post toxic as fuck!

Regular ppl here are wondering WTF either these ppl have serious mental health issues, or are devs who really can’t get a break.

@ DhRauta you should really cool your jets cause its stinks as fuck.

They don’t ever post without it being from one of the officers accounts. Just Courier or OKH.

Hi MassImpact124, are you getting ready for the tag picture later tonight?

1 Like

I’m sure thats just what they want you to believe. Were here just playing games, its like seriously a hardcore 2% of our lives. Anyone going 60% to 90% are like fucking insanely emotionally bound to toxicity.

Who’s on your suspect list?

We can play forum Among Us. Try and guess the secret dev.

I’m luving it!

To take our dreams of our favorite franchises becoming games and turn them into nightmares?

1 Like

Oh, great How many times has that happen over the years and every time between 1999-2010 was trash? Buddy…this game is the bare bones thank goodness. They are not overstepping but taking super duper conservative. I swear…if they went single player campaign on tight budget it would have gone the way of Alien Colonial Marines already. And that would have sucked big time. Their baby steps or a thank god they didnt do anything else movement.

Thank goodness for bare bones? I think you’ve had one too many slim jims

1 Like

You’re too spoiled on AAA goodness. Were not talking about those budgets or those developemnet measures or those expectations. Franchises are a night mare development …

1 Like

I agree with Mass, I’m glad we’re starting with a small base and expanding rather than being handed a quickly made single player story.
That would have been a bigger disappointment. I’m an asymmetrical fan as well as Predator so I might have a bias.

2 Likes