Why did Illfonic cross the road?

i like turtles

1 Like

Well I trying to have actual conversation about the state of the game with you but if wanna talk about your sexual preferences feel free.

it was a joke

the devs optimization sucksā€¦ look at all the games on ps4 its not that graphically intenseā€¦ PHG. For god sakes crises remastered still 4k runs at 44 fps on my 2080

1 Like

All Iā€™m trying figure out is what he trying to say. He takes a long winded approach to explaining things. Seeing how he claims to be the only intelligent person here I figured he could explain it to a simpleton like me but the standard op seems for this forum. Minus some. People here who actually wants solutions instead of proclaiming shit like ā€œI like turtlesā€ but hey however you get your steroids and kicks yo.

1 Like

Itā€™s been crashing 60% of the time do you not play the game?

It has so many issues and Iā€™m legit fed up šŸ˜‚

I bought a game that claimed to work but it doesnā€™t

I still play once in awile which is fun but not when it breaks half the matchā€™s I play

2 Likes

Without you streaming and having 4 other players PCā€¦tell me your experience.
If its flawless, then you know your other PS guys are trying to stream their game with out you knowing. And Yes they can do that!

Thats not to say PC players arenā€™t streamingā€¦and yes when they stream they can decide to hijack your computers for a feed.

Its so rare for anyone to PLAY AS PREDATORā€¦(since que times are up the ass during happy hour)ā€¦its no wonder some knumbnut is constantly getting PS NOW to stream their feed and 4or 5 other players without them knowing. This significantly hogs each players bandwidth durability.

1 Like

I appreciate your comments dudeā€¦the more info on your experience the better. It goes farther than most other ppl complaining in less than a sentence in their post!

1 Like

When I play as either pred or fireteam most matchs crash on me and Iā€™ve cleared my save data ect it helped slightly but still crashes

I also experience bugs like
Left combi throw glitch
Aim glitch
Scoreboard glitch (still)
Arrows not hitting glitch
Fireteams can still exploit maps
(Just to add lol the game isnā€™t balanced)
Not a priority by far but the disc still doesnā€™t have its Shaders show up
The city hunter combi variants are fixed enough but 1/20 games it looks sloppy shaded

I know the game is recently supposed to add content but since beta Iā€™ve and many others have been playing the same 3 maps on repeat DAILY and the same game-mode you either face complete bots or once inna wile players who arenā€™t dumb and actually can play which your chances of winning drop by a lot

A paid pred is the worst one in the game
The alpha sickle does less damage then wristblades
The cityhunter is a p2w
Thick skin adds 25 now which makes
Scout,2025 Dutch,assault useless unless you wanna play less superior classes

Now this is all my complaints Iā€™ve never even looked in to them ever because I love pred and the game but it needs to start being acknowledged the game is broken half the added ideas are retarded
And overlap their other ideas and I give up defending. The game for its mechanics but I will still play because the concept is the only thing I could care for

1 Like

Also I donā€™t care for que times thatā€™s a given for an asemetricl lol

1 Like

To finish their shitty road map

recommend PS4 players not to stream unless its on an external deviceā€¦

Ok thanks for the info, appreciate it

I canā€™t express how narrow your perspective is.

ā€“ i have player glitchā€¦itā€™s their ability to express thoughts thoroughly and with detail.

Question for you, is this something that devs can truly alleviate? Or is this an ā€œit is what it isā€ situation. In your opinion? Thanks again

Look I understand they have a new map and mode coming lol but before even that make sure all the other shit is completed to the best of your ability and not half assed because you have another project be cordinated think your new shit through donā€™t rush in with no plan not to mention I think now after looking at everything they should of launched the game after completing the new map and mode and after the game ran properly also look at this game compared to other companyā€™s game it looks shit as well

I donā€™t feel like my character has any wait to it either

Again this is all my opinion and how I feel about itā€™s current state and what Iā€™d love them to improve upon lol

Right now Iā€™m just nit picking all the bullshit no matter how small it is

1 Like

If youre just nit picking how is this relavent? Can you not learn to STFU and make it fun for us casuals? Or must you sucker us into conversation because of your mental health issue-thus giving us your mental health issues? Donā€™t you have any dignity? At least respect ours!

Look if they took care of what they started and what Iā€™ve been defending since day one then I wouldnā€™t Be pissed but since they arenā€™t fixing shit and looking to be making stuff worse personally I care even casuals should care because the game breaks legit breaks šŸ˜‚ not that it has miner bugs FINE but it legit crashes when logging in ect

I would assume if you paid 40-60 for it youā€™d be pissed I could of got a game for 20 that doesnā€™t have bugs and has a thought out story mode and multiplayer and doesnā€™t crash

But instead I bought. A game cuhz the title had ā€œpredatorā€ in it thatā€™s why I fuccing love the game and havenā€™t deleted it all I want is the best for this game

1 Like

Mass, while I do see your point, Iā€™d appreciate it if you considered his side as well. Heā€™s having a very frustrating time with the game and doesnā€™t really need a lecture from a fellow community member about how he chooses to express it. He doesnā€™t attack them as people states clearly what his issue is.

Also it doesnā€™t matter if a streamer is streaming the game while you are a player in a match. The PS4 TOS allows the capture of your gameplay any time youā€™re using the PSN. They give you the ability to block you voice only, not your gameplay.

2 Likes

I bought PC componentsā€¦they workā€¦You bought PS componentsā€¦they do not. Discussion done. I experience no flaws. It is not ashame. Ispent 5X as much as you have.

1 Like