Why Does Illfonic Not Respond to Comments and Posts?

2 Likes

I used to dislike and troll you. But you get a pass. I have more concerning sjw to deal with

2 Likes

Some loser nerd made death threats that’s why they don’t post here anymore

Just do what any sane person would do

PLAY ANOTHER GAME

1 Like

grafik

1 Like

Lol.

Dont make me cough on you lol

3 Likes

Another reason why we aren’t getting more interactions from Illfonic is because Illfonic has all hands on deck in trying to make fixes and content
Hell I bet they even have the janitors are working on this game

2 Likes

“Hey Jimmy, mind modeling this Predator for me?!”

“I’m just a janitor, Fred…”

“Well too bad, you betta learn how to use Blender if you wanna keep this job!”

2 Likes

Jimmy goes on to make Samurai and Viking Predator

2 Likes

Idk what the gripe with the viking is. With the right setup he is a beast

4 Likes

I really like Viking
I made the Viking Thor’s Day Challenge before he was released, and I’m having a blast playing as him

2 Likes

Same. The Sickle on him is just dirty: been 3 swiping supports

1 Like

Beast is a little strong. Playable yes but, not exactly a wrecking ball against the fireteam. Way too easy to get yourself into trouble you can’t get out of with his speed

1 Like

Ever think about participating in my challenge and posting your victories

1 Like

The long jump perk was made for this guy in my opinion all other preds dont need it but its great on him

1 Like

Idk man I had a game where they camped the ruins on excavation and I literally stood in front of all 4 of them trading plasma and bullets until they died

I ate everything they gave me like it was a tasty snack

Yeah but just draw him in close in tight spaces as FT. I felt so bad I literally soloed one as a scout on backwater the day after he was released, couldn’t ignore the damage i was doing but couldn’t catch me to stop me. Like bullfighting with automatic weapons

1 Like

Caster goes pew pew lol

1 Like

Scout go zoom zoom 😁😁

1 Like

Who likes turtles?