Why don't you do what the players want instead?

2v8?
3v12?
Night mode?
Black armor?

…just do it. You’ve got legitimately no good reason not to.

8 Likes

muh balance

1 Like

THINK ABOUT THE FT

YOU REALLY THINK THE FT CAN 1V2 PREDS?!?!?

1 Like

8 people focusing on one Pred sounds like bunches of fun.

Because fuck the fans

3 Likes

Night mode was presumably dropped for either difficulty or running out of time. The maps do have light posts and some even turn on as you approach meaning they did consider it. The helmets also have attachments for lights but it is so far cut content.

No idea why black armor isn’t in the game.

2v8 presuming it’s two Predators on 8 Fireteam might be a balancing thing with how to address the self-destruct.

4 Likes

It has always sounded fun to be able to play together with another Predator, since the first time someone suggested it, just like in the AvP movie.
But in this game i honestly think it would fail hard, unless they make it possible for Private Matches only, meant for fooling around.

The sneak attacks would be non existent because the other Pred would sabotage your plan and expose you.
Body collision in trees.
Competition for boars.
Extremely unbalanced matches unless illfonic drastically change stats of classes.

I also think they simply lack the ability to implement anything that is actually good. I mean look at the game. So many bugs. It plays like it’s from early 2000’s in terms of mechanics. Totally ridiculous design features from character abilities to maps to pigs running 40mph and being able to instantaneously turn and avoid the pred. Just retarded on so many levels.

1 Like

Did you know people were asking for a FT vs FT mode and they came out with clash?

Did you know players wanted more masks so Illfonic gave you more masks?

Did you know when people asked for more preds Illfonic gave more preds?

I’d love black armor and night maps but multiple preds vs 8+ FT is something I don’t think the game could handle. Just look at airstrip for example when there’s the FT, pred, and AI and the frame rate tanks.

You mean the preds that should have shipped with the game on release… yeah characters shouldn’t be dlc

I’ve waited patiently for them to add the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles as a new team, and i can wait even longer because it’ll be great!

2 Likes

… no one asked for clash …

Good point. Remove AI.

That’s pretty lame if they’re cutting out actual content to make room for shit like Isabelle and Egyptian princess predators.

2 Likes

That’s 2 ft vs 8 preds actually. Should work out.

A night mode would only favor the Predator

Ya but thats what one of the devs responded with