Why I think city hunters mask looks bad.

I can pretty much sum up why city hunters mask looks goofy. And this is also why I think it wont be changed

First off its curving up makes the amount of mandibles shown terrible looking. It really does need a small filling under to look better.

But beyond that, its about size. Consider that the mask used for city hunter in the film didnt have to account for predators actual “face” because it was removed when in use other than for the reveal scene most likely. So its already gotta be changed to actually account for preds face/head sizes.

But beyond that, to some extent illfonic has to keep consistency between all pred classes and their heads dimensions, because all pred masks can be swapped and vice versa. So even if they managed to make it look like the OG and still fit on city hunter, it almost certainly would break on other preds faces.

Tbh, while there is probably room for a bit of improve ment, its never gonna be like the og because the og is just so out of proportion.

(Also if you look at most city hunter action figures you can see that they look exactly like the in game mask… Because they also have to account for city hunters actual face.)

5 Likes

God damnnit I was hoping for a pic, not a book. XD.

3 Likes

How did you wrote this essay so fast

Hes a nerd xD

I commented it on someone elses post and decided to make a new post because im tired of seeing that shit.

2 Likes

Damn straight.

1 Like

Also when I write something im usually fast about it if I am sure about all my points.

Only when I have to second guess shit am I really slow.

1 Like

I read every post you wrote its like a book and i like it

1 Like

Thats because I treat my posts as essays to some extent. Sometimes I rant tho. Lol.

1 Like

My reading time here is nearly 7 days because of you lol

Hahaha I wonder what my writing time is.

my rework post alone was probably a weeks worth

Man fuck it. At this point just write a book man xD.

its still wouldnt be enough.

I need the infinity keyboard to make my writings reality. After all im the thanos of these forums.

No no not about this game. I mean like an actual book lmao

Well shit

I dunno wtf id write.

Well whatever you write about it might serve a better purpose than notes for this game xD.

Become the next chuck tingle lol

With a name like that im not so sure anymore lol

Lmao

Lol look it up youl laugh

1 Like

I hate you

1 Like