Why isn't PhG Ilffonic's Nr1 priority game?

Then I objectively observe you can’t stand for this. Says something when your only comeback is just trying to make projections about my life based on the fact that I’m having a great time just messing with you.

At least that doesn’t make me a manchild :)

As a matter of fact, it does. Your replies clearly show that you have a lot of insecurities and a terrible life, and are projecting those unto me to make yourself feel better that you really have no point and are losing an argument to a man who genuinely does not care.

Why take it all seriously? Why not take a laugh? History won’t remember either of us. What we do doesn’t really mean anything, so why not enjoy it while you’re here?

“As a matter of fact, it does. Your replies clearly show that you have a lot of insecurities and a terrible life, and are projecting those unto me to make yourself feel better that you really have no point and are losing an argument to a man who genuinely does not care.”

Keep thinking that lmao

“Why take it all seriously? Why not take a laugh?”

Because your “jokes” are not funny, it’s just braindead childish spam.

1 Like

Hate to disagree, man, but that’s false.

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/release/rl2909505025/weekend/

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/title/tt0100403/?ref_=bo_se_r_1

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/title/tt1424381/?ref_=bo_se_r_1

https://www.boxofficemojo.com/title/tt3829266/?ref_=bo_se_r_1

Predator is a gold mine, and if done correctly, it sells like gold. But when you do it wrong, well it’s just like any other gold mine, if you don’t mine gold, you’re not gonna dig up gold. This game actually sold incredibly well on release. Ofc, then people realized it was poorly developed and sold their copies, tanking the price at local retailers to as low as $10. But still, they made their money. If we take a look at earlier Predator games, including AVP games, we’re looking at billions of dollars in profit, not just gross income.

Another example of mining stones in a gold mine is Aliens: Fireteam Elite. On release in Europe, it shot up to the top ten most grossing games. Now it has less than 1000 daily players just 3 months after release. They fucked up but ARE working towards improving the game. That’s the difference here. Cold Iron understands that their franchise is a fucking gold mine and intends to continue mining it by improving their game. Illfonic made their money, they’ve made that perfectly clear, and until further notice, don’t seem to care anymore. Despite new players coming in every day and DLC sales, they don’t understand how quickly this game could make a comeback. All it takes it effort.

3 Likes

Very well said.

Okay. Cool.

Slightly more funny than your braindead childish spam.

“Slightly more funny than your braindead childish spam.”

Funny to your childish mind, yes :)

And what is my “spam”?

back when you made the equivalent of multiple echo chamber experiments in your threads.

You’re cheating by using the first two lol

Keep in mind Predators and The Predator were after decades of trash and looked genuinely like they were trying to get back to roots.

Now, the next Predator entry will only be streamed. I rest my case.

You see the problem is studios don’t want to do what the fans want, that’s why it fails, Predators is an exception, people today appreciate it only because The Predator was bad

1 Like

If studios didn’t wanna do what fans want AVP wouldn’t have happened. They saw two IPs that could have merged into something huge and singular. Then watched as it lay flaccid upon audiences.

1 Like

Because the human characters sucked, and the AVP pred face designs were poor, Requiem only happened because the Predators didn’t see the Chestburster even with their thermal vision(s) even though all hunts are recorded and viewed, they didn’t hear Scar get attacked with a facehugger

Hey man, shitty movie gotta shitty movie

1 Like

Lol

I’m sort of baffled myself…

Tbh I think they released a game for everyone to “worry” about, in regards to an IP so many people adore and are die hard fans.

Look at Aliens Fireteam. Game was pretty polished, but a ton of people come back to this game. It’s like we don’t have much to worry about that game and it will always be there.

This game walks the line of when it works, it brings out the most amazing gaming experience any game can produce today, to, when it doesn’t work you can’t even play a single game without blue screening. Creating a ton more commotion compared to Aliens FTE.

I’d truly enjoy having a conversation with the numbskull, at whatever corporate roundtable that took place, whom made the decision to not fully fund this game properly and give the devs the appropriate backing they deserved.

After a decade, we all deserve an awesome Predator experience.

3 Likes

I actually like predators and when i think predator I count 1 2 and predators…the predator i had to find things to like to watch it thru which is not much at all

1 Like

Agreed. AFE was fun the 1st time around even tho it was hard to get into any matches with out bots. After beating it all i wanted to do was level up each class and since then i haven’t really played it since. PHG on the other hand I’ve played this game regularly since its release. In my opinion aside from bugs its a fun game.

1 Like

Nah, it’s because they got too silly that it sucked. Sigourney Weaver was right in that aliens and predator is a bad merger. It lessens the value of both to a degree that they became one in the same but without the spirit of either.

1 Like

One is pvp and the other is pve, its not too hard to imagine why .

Let’s see what they drop into aliens in December, I enjoyed the game to begin with and even once fully levelled up I enjoyed it , but then the game shit the bed and became just as big filled as this shit show.