Why Lego Avengers is better than Crystal Dynamic's Avengers

Indeed! It’s got the potential and it can be fun at times but it’s so repetitive.

I hope it has online co-op. That would be so much fun.

1 Like

Yeah I want to duel ppl on mustafar lol!

1 Like

That sounds like a fun idea! Especially with the new combat.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah!

I feel like the lego games are gonna make that step into online co-op since they usually revolutionize gaming every time a new lego game comes out!

Its like they know how to make a finished working product

1 Like

Well they did kind of tease it after all. Funnily enough the Complete Saga had it too. Only fitting for them to do it for the new one.

1 Like

Oh yeah. I will show Obi my true power by floating down the river of lava and jumping up on the bank away from him lol!

1 Like

Damn I just realised. We’re gonna get the prequel meme dialogue in Lego.

1 Like

Lol. Yeah and also the “movies” that shall not be named dialogue!

We get to see Ben throw a tantrum in lego!

1 Like

We already saw that in the Lego force awakens game. It was quite funny seeing snoke in a bath tub lol.

1 Like

Yeah! I cant wait to see Emperor Palp all dead and what not! Hopefully they do something funny for that! And maybe we will get playable Knights of Ren

1 Like

And Grogu better be a fucking Playable as well!

1 Like

The boys forming a lego posse? I might consider it 🤔

2 Likes

Ohhhh you know it.

I cant wait for the new Suicide Squad game and the New Batman game where you play as the bat kids. Lol cant wait. Hopefully the reason they pushed them back was due to the failure that Marvels Avengers was

1 Like

Only if we are called “the nasty bricks” though

2 Likes

Lol! Well since we cant be melons in that game Im down

1 Like

Ot was probably more to do with the scamdemic?

2 Likes

Yeah. Lol!

1 Like

I seen some footage of the new games , if I’m not batman ? I ain’t interested 😁 the suicide squad one could be interesting

2 Likes

I want a superman game!

2 Likes

Lol. I mean you can be Knight Wing or even the Red Hood! But I want to be Damien Wayne as robin lol.

And yeah the sqaud one I cant wait tk be CpT boomarang lol

1 Like