Why Mr. Lazy Stopped playing this game religiously.

People did stop playing it when devs got greedy yes… and it died due to paid dlcs and pay too win content. yes…

You compared battlefield to OSU as an excuse for dead on arrival design decisions ¯_(ツ)_/¯

What else you want proof on? go check the history of game ratings on steam database you will see the game was popping off until the stage 2 came or even before with dlcs… it got mixed 64% and the kept dropping

Nope playerbase dropped off before that because the game had 0 player retention because people aren’t masochists.

steam reviews

lol

No this is where you are wrong i compared playerbase as in players aka humans who like battlefield for battlefield and osu as in people who like grinding inputs and timings

You are 100% wrong there

Lolling about what? steam reviews? steam reviews were logical and made sense back then for games like that…?

Shame because if I was the game would still be alive and enjoyable to play beyond 3 hrs, never was tho

Well now you are joking about the whole dead and enjoyment in a game concept which you clearly from the start didnt like and i know so many people who tried the game out and were delusional about what it represented and just wrote bad reviews and brain washed people

See good for you… i know i would have played it till now upto 11k hours… if it didnt die due to greedy devs

Put it like this, apt comparison: If EVERY pred match was a 4 man sniper squad chasing you around for 10 mins and doing objectives the last 5, how many hours would you put into PH:G? Serious question

Dude you have no right or logical explanation why comparing predator concept and lore and HP and mechanics to evolve concept lore mechanics HP !!!

Are you smoking crack bruv? Please stop being on crack and then we can talk…

But if you want my honest opinion i would get killed of in less than 30 seconds cause of HP difference… But if predator was as tanky as behemoth then i would keep playing it… and FYI you forgot about that predators lacks 40% of mechanics that is needed for predator experience which @Lazycollinator explained up there mate

Look, you saying you want 1 person to be able to kill pred, is you saying you want balance to be based off 1v1.

So fuck it then. Let’s just abandon 1v4, make it a 4v4.

Cause I’m beyond sick and fucking tired, to the point where its fucking extremely pissing me off, that people want to balance a 1v4 like it’s a 1v1, because they don’t want to look for, and build a consistent team.

Cause I’m just fucking sick and tired of seeing all arguing and disagreements and WAY too many differing opinions on this game.

It’s like were all looking at the exact same fucking thing, but everyone is perceiving a completely different thing.

Just fuck it. Fuck 1v4.
Clearly too many of you dont want a system or balance based off that. So let’s just fucking throw it out the window, and see what else ppl bitch about then.

So fucking sick and tired of it.
I blame illfonic for fucking not making this shit better upon release. Releasing this in a half finished state.

1 Like

Yes man thank you realising its illfonics fault <3

Pred seems to be function without “40% of mechanics” if we’re talking about rn.

Can’t compare one asyim to another now?
Pretty straightforward. “They spotted me” = leap, leap, leap. Same as Evolve. What’s the problem here?
You run away in both except Evolve was 80% running 20% getting caught you weren’t killing anything stage 1, it just existed to pad out the clock and potentially chop off half the monsters hp

Oh it’s not like yall are helping either. Seeing you and finesse arguing over evolve is fucking cancer as well.

I’m so fucking tired of so much disagreeing.
Its legitimately pissing me the fuck off.
Not because there is a disagreement.

But because there is no real desire to try to understand the other side and reach a compromise.

Everyone’s gotta be right.
Even when it comes to opinions.
Its fucking pathetic.

You say you hate humanity yet you sound so human coffee. -_-

Im waiting for august dlc zzz

I dont even see the point anymore.
As someone who joined up and always tried to actually talk shit out and work with ppl to give good feedback,
It’s just too fucking annoying.

Like jesus fucking christ people are impossible to work with.

At this point drinking bleach sounds better.

3 Likes

well in america our ego’s are naturally inflated to be the size of the earth so it’s pretty normal to deal with this shit nowadays and if you’ve ever engaged in modern debate no one actually knows what their talking about or believes in anything really

If by functioning you mean people being able to win as him but most of people at the end of the day will realise its boring af and its dull to do so… then yes you are right its working LOL… but as a game NOPE… shittly and porly done concept ruined by illfonic. PERIOD.

What the fuck are you on about? If you arent able to fill up your evolve bar to atleast half a stage before getting found or being able to evolve than this is clearly a player not made for a monster period.? what else you want me to disarm you and win an argument son? stop smoking crack and stop for once being ignorant about my facts cause they are reality

Also that evolve running and evolving was literally the game concept??? How many times will i have to tell you this is what the game was marketed for??? Literally said in description? and 0% false marketing lmfao…

The literally only time you actually had a half chopped HP was when the monster was outplayed in stage 2 usually and it evolved close to hunters and was slow to counter btw??? whats the issue here i repeat this is what the game was marketed for???

Not to mention you also had your armor too that was regening too and u had it there to help u manage with tactics as a monster too??? And at stage 3 it all comes down which team is faster to do it… than the enemy lmao??? and at the end of the day its what the game was marketed for…

AND FYI THE PREDATOR GAME WITH 4 SNIPERS WOULD BE EASY AS YOU HAVE TO GO ON GROUND LOL AND MELEE??? BY NETTING TOO

WHILE IN EVOLVE IT WAS BALANCED SO U CANT HAVE FULL TEAM OF SNIPERS AND MEDIC AKA VAL DIDNT DO MUCH DMH LOL DUH cause she was the medic and support lmfao…