Why the hate for BloodThirstyLord???

For all the hate he gets BTL isn’t even close to as annoying as Fantasia Stupido.

1 Like

He can be very obnoxious for me, I prefer Cartoonz whenever he uploads.

1 Like

lets me give you 3 REASONS why he is so hated among the PHG community and more particulary among the pred player

1. Overhyped : the dude is way too much overhyped for the play style he have, he is a good pred yes. but he is not on the elite level, he is comparable to fair yautja in therm of skills and we only need 2 coordinated pc of our discord and 2 random dude (ps4 or pc doesnt matter) to beat him in general, not talking about that the guy have a poor understanding of balance in general.

2. Clickbait : nothing more to say there he is playing the quick and easy way to grab view on is video with over pompeous miniatures and picture.

3. Stealing content : heard a lot about that lately, he doesn’t hesitate to steal content from other youtuber/streamer and blocked them on discord/youtube. and he hide behind is small comunity…

6 Likes

@Courier, @OldKingHamlet, it’s that time again.

3 Likes

@OldKingHamlet
@Courier

2 Likes

Not that I need to care about your opinion. I also have video of that match and how you bravely hid (which is how I died stupidly keeping the preds attention off you), then let the rest or the fireteam die while you ran around collecting VT and then courageously ran out of bounds to die and end the match like the living embodiment of toxicity that you are.

1 Like

The dude actively supports 9/11 don’t even bother at this point

1 Like

You started this when you started mentioning my name and saying shit about me again even though you and I both agreed to end it. I literally said nothing bad about you since then and you couldn’t help yourself for two days so as far as I’m concerned you fucked up so from now on I’m just gonna ignore you and tag the mods to get rid of your hypocritical psychotic ass. Consider this my last reply to you.

I dont like him cause he sounds like mommy and daddy have paid for everything in his life

Spin city dialogue …

Mayor’s father: you were given everying all your life
Mayor: you were the one that was giving
Mayor’s father: you didn’t have to take it
Mayor: well what sense would that have made 😂

1 Like

I usually don’t but I expected him to talk shit about that match. Just more proof of how toxic he is (as if any was needed)

1 Like

So I asked you to help me find a hack program? To use for myself? I’m a hacker? Could you maybe clear up what you mean?

Ohhh no doubt that’s the only reason I play with crossplay on but alas I may not get to face him and if I did would be back out or stay?

I would hope he would stay

He is the best Predator after all 🤣

1 Like

Ugh, I dislike when BTL says that lol

I’ve even told him, “If that was true why don’t you accept P-willie 200’s challenge to fight you in PHG” on one of his post

1 Like

Whether BLT wins or looses it still won’t prove the claim either way

It’s just going to be one data point

1 Like

Or play against anyone else besides his fan bois that gargle his balls 😂😶

True but still would be nice to see P-willie-200, do some t-bags on him lol

3 Likes

Right lol

1 Like

If @P-willie2000 plays with his team, he is sure to win, but if he plays with randoms BLT has a good shot of winning.

1 Like