Why the hate for BloodThirstyLord???

10 out of 10, Fantasma strikes again

Gotta admire his tenacity at this point like Jesus christ

3 Likes

He is going to be even more angry once he finds out I’m on ps4 😆

1 Like

Hes a annoying british family friendly stereotype and im pretty sure he stages his matches this dude would get absolutely fucked if he played against a semi component ft

1 Like

Fucker’s a psycho who can’t comprehend that he’s a complete hypocrite and demands people stop making fun of him (basically a meme at this point) even though he wishes death or rape on everyone, calls people cowards as he hides under the maps through exploits, racist as all hell.

Several people including myself have tried to see why he’s so fucking insane and usually got the same copy paste answers, a couple of days ago I told him that I would no longer talk shit about him or flat out say anything about him at all so long as he does the same. We agreed and it was good for about two days when he started talking shit about me as well as several other people, again threatening rape and death and yadda yadda. Now he’s playing victim… again.

Best advice I can give you or anyone else on these forums is to mute him and tag @Courier and @OldKingHamlet so they can ban him for the what 14th - 15th time now.

1 Like

We can ban him ourselves and it is much more effective than the moderators doing it

3 Likes

Okay new Question, whos this Fanasma guy?

A worshiper of gringos

And prostitutes

And hidey holes

It would be funny if it wasn’t so fucking sad

Fantasma is who I’m talking about, he makes several different alt accounts because he keeps getting banned for saying the same ridiculous shit. This time he was going by that profile that just got banned lol but you can spot him by his wall of copy paste text usually starting with I shit on your dead or all the females in your family are prostitutes or something like that.

1 Like

Anna

5 Likes

Except for his therapy.

1 Like

I hope his therapist is a energy vampire amd is slowly stealing his soul

1 Like

Fixed

1 Like

Not very nice. I dont wish sexual assault on anyone even my enemies

1 Like

My biggest reason is that he says and repeats himself on the action thats already performed on screen like EVERY. DAMN. TIME. Were not stupid, we clearly see what you are doing and about to do and whats happening around you either against the predator or fireteam. That ain’t good content, its annoyance.

It’s a joke. xD

2 Likes

50vvoi-2-1

1 Like

I promise if we faced off and he accepted my challenge I have a team ready LOL 😂 and if I run across him in pubs more or less I’m with a squad I don’t play by myself now it depends on what squad I’m with if I happen to just come across him I guess it just depends on what happens but I promise if he wants to accept my challenge I have people ready at any moment

4 Likes

Lmao your pfp x’D

I love it

2 Likes

Even Arnold loves watermelon.

2 Likes

They are part of a nutritious breakfast in the jungle my friend

2 Likes