Why the hell is 90% of the PS community so scared to play me?

I will second the claim about Samhain I’ve played him a couple times and the last time in particular no matter where i was or how much I moved it was like he had a mouse or hacked because while leaping he was literally direct hitting me from the moment i started the leap til it ended on excavation where the terrain would make shots like that even harder to do. Ive played a lot and never had someone do that. Not even LS1 outlaw and he’s one of or the best marksman in my opinion. So I don’t ever go accusing but that time really stood out as kinda off to me

2 Likes

positive encouragement from Fire? Thats new.

1 Like

What do you mean by ‘like he had a mouse?’ He plays on PC and is using a mouse (at least for FT). Or is he playing on console now? Contrary to what he believes, I don’t actually follow his mickey mouse channel

1 Like

He’s been going to therapy. It’s a slow process.

2 Likes

let all the English hackers suck me…

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

GG Rombak GG…

FUCK YOU.
I LOVE YOU.

2 Likes

as weevo said them 6 people you named are half of what is left playing this game on console

Well to be perfectly honest I thought it was impossible to hack on console.

Apparently not though.
Thanks for the information👍

(now I’m gonna sit here and be suspicious of any good player who shoots me through a truck 🤣🤣🤣)

1 Like

Is it possible to learn this power?

Finally, you admit it publicly.

1 Like

Hey …kaka!How do I make the predator harder to kill???

Pictograma Verificată de Comunitate

I can’t blame you too much for that since it’s a common theme in the console world. Lots of kiddies that don’t know better and spread this BS I guess since console is so much more accessible. People also buy into it easier because you come across a lot less sus shit in console gaming since there’s less hackers by virtue of it being more difficult to hack.

But to give you a good example: iOS (the operating system used by iPhone, iPad, etc) is a closed-source OS just like PS4/PS5 are, and unlike Android is. Due to this, Android naturally is hacked to a way higher degree, but that doesn’t mean iOS isn’t also hacked. People “root” Android the same way that people “jailbreak” iOS. This allows you to do the same type of shit like hacking Snapchat and gaining features like being able to read people’s messages without them receiving a “read” receipt, or view their stories without it showing them that you did. I’ve used hacked Snapchat on both OS’s and can confirm this, despite iOS being a locked down ecosystem, and despite Snapchat itself being pretty hardcore about preventing that shit within its app.

Now for the record, I’m not saying you personally are cheating or even using macros, keyboard/mouse, etc like @PlayStation_sniper clearly is. Just pointing out that it is possible. The amount of hackers on console for this game is probably tiny when considering the tiny playerbase combined with the difficulty in hacking. Even the amount on PC is small, but larger than console. Most of these potatoes are limited to hacking client-side shit like aimbot and ESP, so put that into perspective as to the extent of hacking. That’s why you haven’t seen anyone to this day besides me that has godmode. @Prozi_Judge claims Grandmaster B has it, but the MF’er got a 2nd chance at facing him after crying about him so much, and STILL didn’t get a recording. The reality is that he probably got his ass handed to him again and came here rage crying like he did before. “granddaddy papi hurt me waaahhhhh, even though me and my neanderthal drago’s are aimbotting our asses off wahhhhh, but his cheats are better so I’m mad waahhhhhh”

2 Likes

this sentence was all that you needed to say.

clown pred>clown pepe

Ain’t no body gonna spend time and money to do hacks for console on this game, no body cares anyway. This game is so dry that actual competitive gameplay nobody cares if you exploit. When I play as pred I exploit at least 15 times per match, I’m sure any other higher level player does it to

4 Likes

You’re no Mathsemeticion.

I’ve heard that a million times already for PC side as well. Yet here I am. I think people overestimate how much time is involved for someone with a formal background in game development and coding. While this game is dead compared to popular AAA games, it’s a very niche game based on a beloved franchise, so that in itself gives a high chance of attracting just one of the right kind of people with the know-how who likes the franchise, like me.

@Samhain13, @Prozi_Judge, @BlazeKing, @BeerWarrior66, @PlayStation_sniper, etc. All these motherfuckers care about competitive gameplay in this game. It’s literally their life. And they definitely rag on anyone who is a known exploiter. Bruh, they literally discuss predator rankings on this forum as if it’s an actual thing that carries any weight hahaha. But the most pathetic shit I’ve seen by far is Prozi ranking HIMSELF on his profile with “Predator Rank - First Upper Moon🌙”. I literally had to google what ‘First Upper Moon’ was only to find out that it refers to the highest level of character in some gay ass kiddie bop anime shit hahahahaha. I had to stop typing for a sec from laughing so hard 😂😂. Combine that with his gay ass anime profile pic and the anime shit he uses on his twitch channel, and that MF’er is without a doubt a teenie bopper or a complete fucking loser. Likely both

3 Likes

3 Likes

I hope they accidentally cut off your balls during your scrotal exam next week

3 Likes