Why the hell is 90% of the PS community so scared to play me?

Yeah alr cheers. Tbh I thought that console “hacking” wouldn’t really extend too far beyond using custom or scuf controllers or maybe using a mouse and keyboard with aim assist like I’ve seen with similar things in COD.

I definitely don’t really believe many people could be bothered to hack this game on console either, but there could of course be some exceptions like always.

Frankly I don’t really have much of a clue how hacks and shit works so that’s why I find it funny when people accuse me of using something I’ve never even heard of.

So what kind of hacks exactly have actually been developed in this game so far then? I know you have God mode, and there are of course aimbots, presumably ESP also, but what else?

1 Like

I have returned, old friend…

1 Like

Potatos everywhere. Nothing ever changes in phg. Potatos cant change. They arent people.

1 Like

Cancelling due to snow. Ha.

1 Like

One would think the same for pc. But actually there is one individual that is so pathetic and petty that went to develop hacks for this game out of spite cus he thought everyone else thst beat him was using hacks cus he is shit at playing phg

2 Likes

Maybe I’m just better. But no you guys can’t accept that, because no one can be better than you potatos in your minds, people can only play better if they are using hacks. Most of you are shit at this game. Its not my fault you guys are shit. Its not my fault me playing like whatever without trying is enough to trigger people into thinking I’m doing something humanly impossible that requires hacks, it just me. Get over it.

Changing weapons fast is all done with my keyboard, you press 2,3 and thats it. People in ps do the same and still people say it requires macros to do and call it cancel animations. Only on this potato community the concept of key biddings is regarded as an exploit. Fucking potatos.

2 Likes

Well that would be the point. Getting payed for transition surgery

1 Like

Paid.

1 Like

Why I leave when I see you.

1 Like

Payed

1 Like

Stay ignorant.

1 Like

I mean I think the reason why some people wouldn’t like playing with you, is probably your expertise with the bow’n wristblade combo but then again this is based of my experience with you, as it was kinda fun I felt like I didn’t have much fun which reminded me of how I played as predator.

1 Like

Stay natty

For life bro.

Luke hur u sit

Hey bro) We ready, waiting for you

2 Likes

@Anonymous.Voorhees13We are waiting for you bro

2 Likes

you streaming?

1 Like

Nah it extends beyond that. Modded hardware is just the one you see the most because it’s easy to use. I mean they literally sell the cronus zen at gamestop lol. And that’s not really hacking in my book. It’s exploiting the same as using macros and hyper-disc DPI is, but it’s still cheating because you’re using something outside of the game’s design to gain an advantage.

Keybinds are literally in the game’s settings, so I don’t know wtf Samantha is talking about when he says the macro accusations refer to that. The macro accusations refer to him insta-firing weapons like the bow, plasma pistol, etc, and insta-throwing the combi stick while skipping the animation. He definitely keeps trying to muddy the water around that because he knows damn well this is what’s being referred to since I’ve seen him say in the past “I just have fast fingers”. Can you do this naturally without a macro? Sure, just like you can solve a complex equation the same as a TI-84 can, but the TI-84 is going to be faster. I mean you can program a macro to have a 0.1 ms delay between right and left click so it’s basically instant while giving just a tiny enough amount of time that the 2 actions are separated. The bigger deal though is that the macro is going to be consistent because it’s perfect. It’s a freakin computer. You’re going to fuck up more often than not and end up missing your right click (or the physical click not even registering), and hitting left and end up melee’ing and coming out of cloak without a macro. This is BAD when you’re running around a deathsquad where consistency matters. Macro + aimbot = HEAVEN for this, and this is how they do it. But you don’t even need it. The transition from running around to firing is so fast that it’s hard for anyone to dodge as long as you point the middle of your camera at them.

For someone that hasn’t tried a macro for firing weapons before, I IMPLORE you to. It will change your pred world. This is how these so-called ‘top-shit’ preds run around while just spamming bow or plasma pistol as if it takes actual skill lol. Every hit you do does so much more damage than the FT does, projectile for projectile so to speak. That’s why that’s all they do is use the bow and run around the FT like a mad chicken while spamming. That’s also how they run around you spamming the plasma caster on the ground without the tri-laser ever even showing. A macro makes it so damn fast it’s amazing.

For console players: https://www.gamestop.com/pc-gaming/pc-gaming-controllers/products/collective-minds-cronus-zen-controller-adapter/221448.html

This is why they hate me. Because I share all their dirty little secrets.

There’s quite a bit. No recoil. No spread. Aim cursor on screen even while not aiming (not necessary, but this is how they use the macro to insta-fire accurate shots. It’s an overlay, so it won’t show up on stream). I can manipulate my position in the queue, and I can also force a stealth kill on someone that has never been downed, and from any angle. No need for a prompt. The list goes on.

1 Like