Why the hell is 90% of the PS community so scared to play me?

Not so in the US.

Military has a shit ton of non-combat roles. Military needs infrastructure, trades, doctors, technicians, etc. Plenty of safe jobs that give you excellent experience.
My dad was in the Air Force and worked with NASA on multi stage booster systems for satellites.

For medical staff they’ll pay for med school and malpractice insurance.

It’s a good gig.

I’m gonna work for the Veterans Association after med school, and if I get into the program I want, I sign a contract and they’ll pay it entirely and I only have to work for them for like 5 years.
Free med schooling and a guaranteed job as soon as I get out. What more could I ask for?

Yeah and they beat you with soap in pillowcases stop being a puss.

Ik its scary but Military has doctorate programs now. you can even join the reserves if its that spooky. and military training counts towards college credit.

Smartest guy in the room here.

Make sure you go to the hospital for any kind of foot pain, anxiety, or anything. All that counts towards your disability check at the end. And max out your SGLI.

1 Like

It’s a service related injury :(

2 Likes

Nice i’ve got one brother who didnt know wtf he wanted to do and is now making drones for lockheed martin.
The other’s going into the coast guard as an officer.

Have to let bygones be bygones though

1 Like

Fair enough lol
Tbh I don’t know a hell of a lot about how the military works (besides being expected to follow lackbrained orders from some random moron)

1 Like

XDDDDDDDDD
I’m not even in the military and I’ve been shot so many times I don’t even go into shock anymore. If you wanna see what a puss looks like, walk down to your local ghetto and tell the 7/11 store cashier what you think about poor people, and then hold up a mirror after the ensuing ass-whuppin’.

That’s not the actual military, apart from the doctors - but if you get into that profession at all, chances are you’re gonna see some fucked-up shit. It’s just giving wusses a chance to feel macho because they ‘served in the military’. It’s exploitable, sure, but most poor people aren’t even aware of its catering to their demographic (same scenarios as with the universities).

It doesnt matter what explanations you put.
This ain’t a debate because I’m telling you a fact.
You keep downplaying it. Good for you.
But the majority of people see it how I’m saying.
You proved your disconnect from the situation by not understanding that monkey was turned into a slur.

It’s you who’s wrong.
The only irrelevant one is you.

It’s funny though, you trying to justify something so vile.
But hey. You’ve been showing that when it comes to this you’re fucking stupid, since yesterday.

Look man. I’m not trolling you. And I get nothing out of lying. You want to be logical?
Then be mature and man the fuck up that you’re wrong.

You and I, if we get racist shit thrown at us, we wont care. We have different reasons but it’s the same outcome.

However thisnt isnt the norm.
You may have experienced racism, but not like anyone who isn’t white. Maybe very recently you have with all the bullshit going on. But we’ve dealt with this shit our whole life. I know I have.

So to constantly have to deal with ignorant fucks who try to dehumanize you?
At a certain point, we just gotta get rid of these people.

You’re also proving you’re pretty stupid by hypocritical you are. You cry and bitch about rapist, murderers, ect, even tho you yourself are one,
Yet when it comes to adding another one to the list that’s just as bad, suddenly you’re, oh no it’s not as bad.

How you see it isnt exactly what it is.
Racism is dehumanizing other people.
Its exterior dangerous so it shouldn’t be tolerated. Plain and simple.

With the shit you’ve claimed youve done, you’re thoughts, feelings, all of that doesnt matter.

You’re a piece of shit. Purely going off what you’ve said you’ve done. As much as I enjoy some of the conversations we have, you need to be thrown on that list of people to get rid of.

1 Like

You couldn’t do it.
Deflect all you want but you couldnt come up with a plan. Being part of the military means you’re selling yourself over to the government.
It’s not anything good, unless you want to go in.

But again, you proved my point.
You couldn’t come up with anything.

So if you, miss I know so much and I think I’m so smart, cant come up with a good plan yourself, what makes you think it’s so easy for everyone?

You sound brainwashed by the white country people mentality fin.

2 Likes

I am now going to commence the assault and harassment of @Fire

your monocle is made of plastic.

2 Likes

HOW FUCKING DARE YOU GOOD SIR!

its made a of paper mache.

2 Likes

Interesting

How do you see out of it

2 Likes

Ewwwwwwwwww quit sounding like a psyop, das gay XD Going out here like them tik tok military e-girls xD

Trade school is a better alternative folks, they even pay you while you are learning on the job, don’t throw yourself into the meatgrinder cuz meat means dick and if you like dick you are gay lawl

2 Likes

Magic.

2 Likes

Part from the fact that they literally don’t lol otherwise it would be legal to kill racists.

As I’ve said a billion and one motherfucking times now, monkey is an insult reguardless of whether the recipient is black, white or fucking martian.

Are you illiterate, perchance? Because it seems evident that you have no idea what you’ve read of my posts.

There’s no ‘right’ or ‘wrong’ in this debate, just two guys discussing their point of view on a topic (one of whom is apparently a massive man-child who doesn’t like the fact that someone’s adopted a different stance on the topic than they have).

Yes lol
Get the fuck over it, you oversensitive puss

You’re right, my experience of being called a nazi because I’m half-german by dollar-store religious fanatics pales in comparison to being called ‘m o n k e’ (and no, I’m not going ‘poor bugger me, I have such a hard time’ here, I’m simply pointing out the stupidity of your statement).

Aight let me get something straight: I’m no rapist. Wherever you got that notion, get the fuck rid of it now. I kill people I don’t like and I most certainly do not like rapists. Racists are not as bad as rapists by any decent measure, unless they’re actual fucking nazis (which in this day and age have all but been eradicated from the face of the fucking earth). They literally insult people. That’s the measure of their actual, physical, real-world damage that they cause.

Add it to the motherfucking list, cupcake. So is war, religion, and conflict of any type.

Well, here’s the thing: Nobody can get rid of me. By hell, they’ve fucking tried, and they’ve tried HARD. but at the end of the day, none managed. The very fact that I’m not only surviving, but thriving in happiness says something for my outlook on the world beneath me. Also like to point out that, as I have stated before, this isn’t even my actual opinion on racism lol
It’s just for the sake of argument.

Also XD

I met you twice in 2 months, once in a fireteam and the other time I was the hunter

If you can read and write at a high school level. Nothing wrong with trades.
@Fire is assuming the grade school is an open pvp zone for the sake of argument in which case your best option is walking to a recruitment office because they will take you regardless.

Working in society means you are selling yourself to the government unless you are an expert in tax evasion or selling drugs you goon.

Difference is i’d rather give my tax dollars to someone who’s atleast trying to escape that sedentary lifestyle rather than pool their food stamps while they collect money from the gov and their 4 babby daddies.

You can say you don’t want to work for anyone and live in a basement for 20 years whining @Fire

1 Like

Its called a retirement fund and a resume respectively.

1 Like

That’s just america lol
At least, that’s what it was 10 years ago… man, I oughta go on holiday to yankeeland again sometime.

Thank you very much, I would like to thank my mother and father, Margaret Thatcher and of course @Durbs2001.

I would reccomend bank robbery. It’s much more lucrative than doll-bludging and one or two banks can last a lifetime if you don’t just splurge on all the status objects, like cars yachts mansions etc.

1 Like

Fire doesn’t know what a resume is and the salt and tears from this thread flowing in the universe so strongly that I had to show up and bully fire because everyone is an asshole except fire always, the world is out to get him