Why the hell is 90% of the PS community so scared to play me?

Yes.

On 3

1, 2, 3

ROPASSORS

Dear Godā€¦

That heavy is a spy!

backstabs

I never really was on your sideā€¦

trolldier comes out of nowhere

1 Like

WHAT IN SAM HILL

1 Like

i know how to fix this

By using the rocket jumper and manntreads, you will only have your melee weaponā€¦

Sentry goinā€™ up

1 Like

You should see how fast trying to play trolldier in mvm will get you kicked lmfao

1 Like

Fr thereā€™s not really any point playing trolldier if your doing mvm

Just use heavy or smth

1 Like

imagine if spyā€™s backstab crit applied to the giant robots lol

Mvm would be so easy

And technically the sappers should pretty much 1shot every single robot if you put one on it, even the big ones and the tanks

1 Like

Exactly. Now if youā€™re just fucking around in mvm with friends trying to win with purposefully stupid strategies, itā€™s fucking hilarious, but outside of that there isnā€™t a good reason to do it.

1 Like

Oh god. Spy would be the new meta.

i would do the full tour of duty just to get the botkiller or possibly Australium weapons but each ticket is like 4 bucks

1 Like

Yeah. I really need to get a pc that can run tf2 again. Itā€™s been ages.

I have this ancient LG windows like idek what number but super old and it runs tf2 just fine

Ah. I currently got a MacBook from my family for school, unfortunately it canā€™t run TF2.

Not even on steam? Thatā€™s kind of dumb. Game doesnā€™t really even need much to run off of, just a decent internet connection

Not even that. One of the updated changed it from 32bit to 64bit or some bullshit like that that Iā€™m not remembering right. Canā€™t even run Lego Star Wars the complete saga or SWBF2 2005.

Hot damn, and those 2 games are even older Iā€™m pretty sure

Lol i remember fucking around with my dad on Lego Star Wars when i was younger on the ps3

In fact, we still have the disk and the ps3. I could go play it right now except for the fact that Iā€™m in algebra atm

šŸ¤£ reading this coming from a fat Puerto Rican neck beard.

2 Likes