Why the hell is 90% of the PS community so scared to play me?

It almost makes you feel sorry for the little bastard.

2 Likes

Seriously? That the best you got?
You look like a fucking 65 year old alchoholic who got bullied his entire life by everyone, so thought working out would make up for his shit personality, but nothing you do will ever help how fucking lame you are as a whole, no how fucking absolutely fucking hideous you look. Seriously you look like love feet and like to get pissed on.

Just give it up clutch. Only lames like you would think you’re even remotely funny.

1 Like

He must work with Illfonic.

1 Like

Look typically il read what people say, but you keep going on and on about shit you dont get. You keep making these long as explanations to twist shit so it fits your justifications.

That being the case, I genuinely dont care.

Like seriously, you were a psychologist, yet cant even see the simple shit I’m mentioning?

You’re wasting your time. Accept your wrong or live in delusion. I dont care, I’ve tried explaining it to you, you refuse to listen. So you literally cant be helped.

Anyway, if you care that much, hop in a voice chat then il talk with you about it. I’m not gonna keep going on it here.

Omw.

It’s like close to 4 bucks here.

Shit is amazing, was only able to find some in Canada but it was great.
For the record I’ve got lethal food allergies & Canada has some food production restrictions that make food up there much safer for me to eat. I can have actual candy for once up there without gambling a free trip to the morgue.

1 Like

shoves lethal food into senates mouth

Hey look he’s stopped breathing

Everyone laugh

1 Like

Jokes on you I just asphyxiate, my lungs fully stop working, and I fucking die long before swelling gets me.

2 Likes

well your dead now, so shut up

2 Likes

Pulls out Dead Ringer

Are you sure about that?

1 Like

spins up tomislav

You are no match for me

Pulls out diamondback
dispenser and teleporters across the map finish sapping because of course the do the second you try to deal with a diamondback spy

Bet?

i will holiday punch you

But can you pull off the Pootis Pow follow up?

Yea

You’ll be standing there laughing like an idiot for 10 seconds

Trying to melee a spy is a great way to get trickstabbed, fool

You can just punch him from the front lol

Or i can switch to sniper with jarate and bushwacka

Both of us whiff, stare at each other for a second and simultaneously killbind

No

I know how we can settle this

Rock paper scissors

1 Like