Why the Predator feels "broken"

Pred feels broken because everything, even his own tools work against him.

Cloak actually gives away your position because of clicking. Plus it sucks donkey dick.

Time is always against pred.

Every trap/utility pred has is blatant AF and can be avoided by FT unless its on an objective.

R e i n f o r c e m e n t s

Parrying

Ft never having a reason to split up

Plasma caster nerf

Lack of ability to stealth kill until 4 downs in (why the fuck would i stealth kill someone ive slapped down 4 times already.)

Shitty projectile - camera convergence

Ai will spot pred in the trees themselves half the time and blast him

Etc.

Pred just feels like a bitch.

8 Likes

considering Pred weapons has been nerfed way more than FT weapons also doesn’t help as well

1 Like

hell, yes, thank you lazy i thought i was going insane im glad someone else sees reason

Thats not to say ft dont have it rough either. Its just the entire game is poorly designed. And i can see so many things they put into it. Ft far cry 3 style stealth of objectives. Footprints for pred. Etc. So many things that are in the game right now. But are pushed to the wayside so it can play like a deathmatch

1 Like

YES!!!

2 Likes

And for the killing blow ima slide this in here and dip off this thread

2 Likes

dude the game needs a massive rework for sure for sure

As Predators, slam is op and you know it

it was not anymore

dude dubble slaming or the cancel oof yea was a monster now? eh not really

I seldom get a clean sweep playing predator, i’ve probably only got an average skill set and i play on PS4 with crossplay turned off. i can usually get some kills in but i seldom clean the board before reinforcements, so i usually kill one guy let them go for reinforcements then take them on again. by the end of the match 1 or 2 get out on the chopper usually. so i usually end up with 3 or 4 kills. Alls i know is when i take on PC players it becomes me trying to survive rather than hunt people so that’s why i turn it off. not sure what it’s like for PC Predators against PC Fireteam. but i do get enjoyment when it’s all console users when i’m the Predator, even if i’m not getting clean sweeps.

Its just as bad for a pc player to fight a pc fireteam. Its just a bit easier to go full mobility to fight it

of course the slam is op, it’s a plasma outburst of energy rofl… what do u want? it to tickle?

PC players are kinda overrated. I’ve managed to win against pc players and I’m a ps4 player.

Today I had a match where there where 3 pc players and 1 ps4 player. I managed to kill the 3 pc players but I got cocky and tried to finish off the ps4 player with melee attacks but she managed to parry and knife me to death lol. Moral of the story is there are ps4 players that are sometimes better than pc players.

2 Likes

PC players get cocky, when they reach that point… you have no mercy

i would say a lot of people aren’t as good with a controller vs keyboard and mouse. not everybody, i’m sure theirs a good number who are great with a controller, but i’m not one of those, and in my experience anytime i went up against PC players it seemed like they had the advantage most of the time.

1 Like

It depends on that PC player’s skill set. There’s no reason to be intimidated just because they’re playing on PC. There are PC players that are really awful and then are PC players that are incredible.

In the end, playing against PC players or any good fireteam will allow you to become a better predator.

you make a good point, but considering the time i’m spending waiting to play as predator, i’m not in a hurry to get better, training against PC players. I’d rather stick in my comfort zone and play against console users.

1 Like

Well, the wait times are a lot shorter now. Either way, it’s your choice if you wanna keep crossplay off or not.

I personally keep it on and enjoy killing PC players lol. It gets a bit boring after I wipe out some noob ps4 players in the first 30 seconds of the match. However, it seems that more ps4 players are getting better. Recently, I’ve been running into more tougher PS4 opponents.

my favorite build to play right now is a scout slam build with the hand held plasma caster(since the buff), and net gun. most of the time i don’t even use the net gun. unless its chopper time and i need to go in for some kills right away. most of the time the matches aren’t over too quickly unless it’s just a bad team i’m playing against.