Why the Predator feels "broken"

considering they have no PC optimization I’m not suprised

well if its a bug ho boy im glad it is.

dont you?

well clearly your not good at your job as im in the military as a cook have been for 11 years now. but no your a teacher right you know more then i do for sure. i betting i make more an hour then you dude bud 17.50$ bitch what does your teaching degree give you? 15?

also arnt you unemployed? thought they shut down the schools due too the COVID-19

Too far guys. Keep it to the discussion

4 Likes

i agree

BEcause there is no map for you to reference, you need to basically make some quick guesses as to who to kill. I haven’t played Predator since a few minutes ago but its wicked to make it to the bended knee to blow self up.

1 Like

lol yup sounds about right

Pred feels broken because everything, even his own tools work against him.

Cloak actually gives away your position because of clicking. Plus it sucks donkey dick.

Time is always against pred.

Every trap/utility pred has is blatant AF and can be avoided by FT unless its on an objective.

R e i n f o r c e m e n t s

Parrying

Ft never having a reason to split up

Plasma caster nerf

Lack of ability to stealth kill until 4 downs in (why the fuck would i stealth kill someone ive slapped down 4 times already.)

Shitty projectile - camera convergence

Ai will spot pred in the trees themselves half the time and blast him

Etc.

Pred just feels like a bitch.

8 Likes

considering Pred weapons has been nerfed way more than FT weapons also doesn’t help as well

1 Like

hell, yes, thank you lazy i thought i was going insane im glad someone else sees reason

Thats not to say ft dont have it rough either. Its just the entire game is poorly designed. And i can see so many things they put into it. Ft far cry 3 style stealth of objectives. Footprints for pred. Etc. So many things that are in the game right now. But are pushed to the wayside so it can play like a deathmatch

1 Like

YES!!!

2 Likes

And for the killing blow ima slide this in here and dip off this thread

2 Likes

dude the game needs a massive rework for sure for sure

As Predators, slam is op and you know it

it was not anymore

dude dubble slaming or the cancel oof yea was a monster now? eh not really

I seldom get a clean sweep playing predator, i’ve probably only got an average skill set and i play on PS4 with crossplay turned off. i can usually get some kills in but i seldom clean the board before reinforcements, so i usually kill one guy let them go for reinforcements then take them on again. by the end of the match 1 or 2 get out on the chopper usually. so i usually end up with 3 or 4 kills. Alls i know is when i take on PC players it becomes me trying to survive rather than hunt people so that’s why i turn it off. not sure what it’s like for PC Predators against PC Fireteam. but i do get enjoyment when it’s all console users when i’m the Predator, even if i’m not getting clean sweeps.

Its just as bad for a pc player to fight a pc fireteam. Its just a bit easier to go full mobility to fight it