Why you hate last movie?

Screenshot_20200627-020707~2
I wait and i will protec! šŸ”«šŸ¦

Predator 2. Keyes says it

To touch on a few things -

1. Predators are now a generic alien invaders due to global warming or something.

2. They want human spines to evolve themselves with autism and there is a civil war over this & the planet is in shambles over the ethics of harvesting autism lol. Autism is the next step in human evolution.

3. The movie script blatantly changed halfway through because all the humans decided fugitive was friendly when the first thing he did after crash landing was skinning random people in the intro

4. The predator vs predator bit shouldve been the highlight of the movie, was the only reason anyone bothered to watch the movie. Instead we got a 5 second fight and the rest is the assassin predator standing around in a field blasting away being a generic bulletproof movie monster doesnt hunt anything at all.

5. Autistic kid canā€™t handle a dog barking but gunfire and blowing up someones house on halloween is fine.
    Again what was the point of this scene.

6. Predator ping pong ball of invisibility that the guy swallows. Just why did this have to be a thing? Not to mention him deciding to send the rest of the pred tech through the MAIL to his wife lol the writers werent even trying.

7. Assassin predator using the cringe google translate to announce that hes stealing the kid for his autism.

8. Assassin predator is literally bulletproof until it isnt and then gets shot in the head.

9. Olivia munn running through a forest to catch up to a alien spaceship hours away during the boss battle.

10. Predator iron man suit because fuck you shane black.

11. The predator dog that gets lobotomized by a nailgun and just becomes the group scooby doo puking grenades and saving the main characters because reasons?
    ???

6 Likes

he personifies the assumption of the behavior of an extraterrestrial civilization. they just started to learn them, watch and make conclusions. no need to take his words as truth, he can misunderstand. Now autors decided to make more sense of it and in this universe humanity still not know them, have not studied or even made the first official contact

Predator 1987 is my favorite movie.
I repeat, my FAVORITE movie.
Predator movies are my favorite movies end of story. When i learn back at 2015 or 2016 that a New Predator movie coming i couldnt sleep!! I mean, for real i couldnt sleep!! I was so excited!! Then, year after year here comes the trailerā€¦ I felt like crazy so inpatient so excited i Just waited for september to Come go to cinema at day1.
My, my girlfriend and shes brotherā€¦i Will tell you that.
Predator 1987 - 10/10
Predator 2 - 9/10
Predators - 8,5/10
AVP - 7/10
AVP2 - 4/10 (for Wolf only)
The Predator 2018 - 5/10

I was so, so, sooo disapointed that i couldnt believe it!! Look, if you are a hardcore predator fan like meā€¦ There is no way to like this movie, you Just cant!! It was a comedy for god sake!!! Very few scenes worth!! Only fugitive predator kills, mckenna, maybe and the forest with ultimate predator because it reminds me the original!!! I dont know, my girlfriend and shes brother like it!! Maybe as action - comedy movie i dont knowā€¦ But for meā€¦i wish jungle predator he had killer Shane Black for good in the movie for NOT directing the sequel!! Im kidding OK, butā€¦

2 Likes

1 - okay, nothing bad

2 - this is human problem, who know why thy need this child right now, maybe they stole autistic childs pretty often (okay, they could explain it better), but nothing bad in kidnaping autistic childs

3 - yes, i saw that fan theoryā€™s

4 - ofc, because they need to sell more toys

5-11 is that a problem now? or do you put it on the list just because they made some really bad mistakes? to make the list look more solid :D.
you find fault with an amusement movie where there are special squads that canā€™t do anything in the jungle and behave like anyone else, but not special squad fighters. People who do not think a few steps ahead, commit idiotic actions in a world where half of the logic is missing. itā€™s like attributing it as a lack of avengers and stuff. This is a simple Attraction that it had always been

Well hereā€™s the simple answer. Predators are trophy hunters. And all the fans love that. Thatā€™s what we want. So yes, if you want to then change the entire lore we have all come to know and love, good luck tanking your franchise

3 Likes

Well, i just want to see predator because i like it. Something, so let them just make movie. I not think about all this series as about movie, because i like character, not moves, as movies is all just actual stuff for that time, nothing more, silly and brainless action movie, Do not be offended by me. now they tried to make lore

1 Like

No i Just share my feelings man.
For my The predator 2018 was a bad movie as predator sequel and a mediocre movie as action.
But its Just my opinion.

1 Like

for such decisions I respect the any authors even more. go against the fans it needs to have balls. Of course it will meet with hatred and it is logical, but then you do not need to cover up with objectivity or something else your simple discontent and that you donā€™t like some things now, things that are just the idea of ā€‹ā€‹the authors, which is not required to satisfy everyone. it is their creation and they dispose of it. Plus as i said, that not change what predators do, they add another one sense of doing it and predators still can use it as trophies after done mission of vetting dna :)

And sadly we will not see any movies in future. But maybe game experience will give them more ideas. (Pls add these girls in next movie šŸ™cause this game is more canon than any before. In addition, I think this will be enough to calm SJW, and itā€™s not necessary to touch the scenario)

Itā€™s completely tanked due to constant reshoots of garbage and also the ending was the stupidest thing you could have in a pred movie?? Iron predator? Reallyā€¦?
For those that donā€™t know Arnie was supposed to come out in the end with 2 other escaped fugitive predators in order to setup a movie franchise and start the next movie with him. He was supposed to show up in the end in a pred ship with a tribe of preds saying his famous line ā€œIā€™m backā€ and looking exactly how he does in the dlc with the predator armor, gauntlet, shoulder cannon and a spear. He ultimately turned it down because it wasnā€™t a ā€œleadā€ role. For those that donā€™t knowā€¦ Arnold is kind of a diva on set. ā€œHe has to get his wayā€ but ainā€™t as bad as a lot of other ā€œdivaā€ actors lol.
Go check out the YouTube video.

2 Likes

No its just bad. The whole ā€œLook I subverted everyones expectations by introducing a fucking predator iron man suit who wouldve expected that!ā€ doesnt make it good writing whatsoever.

Even the guys writing admitted the movie was bad and had too many reshoots & no one had any idea what they wanted it to be.
Boldly reaching or changing something for no reason doesnt make it good.
In addition to shitting on all the previous films, they try to introduce more quips than the Avengers movies. Except Avengers quip during downtime whereas in this movie they quip 5 feet away from the space alien.
People donā€™t watch predator to watch scientists quipping about bassfishermen, it completely takes the audience out of the movie because if the characters arenā€™t taking the situation seriously then why would the audience? Itā€™s just a satire at that point. Felt like I was watching Scary Movie 10 except predator was the cameo.

4 Likes

Go against the fans? The ones who helped make this what it is today? Thatā€™s wack. Youā€™re being wack for the sake of going against the grain. This movie is bad. Even if we all liked the twist, itā€™s still bad. Cause itā€™s poorly made. Made script. Bad action. Bad comedy. Bad. Bad. Bad

1 Like

What you are talking about, is subverting expectations. Thatā€™s good, not ā€œgoing against the fansā€ thatā€™s awful. Yes surprise us. Thatā€™s what the whole first film was. A giant surprise. It appears to be an 80ā€™s shootā€™m up but turns into a horror film. Like Vader saying ā€œI am your fatherā€ thatā€™s subverting expectations and itā€™s so greatly executed. Luke throwing away his lightsaber? Thatā€™s going against the fans

4 Likes

Lol donā€™t even get me started on the stupid ā€œsuperheroā€ musical score that they played all throughout the movieā€¦ it wanted to be ā€œavengersā€ so badā€¦ the guy who directed this directed iron man 3 and we all know how that one turned outā€¦ worst film in the Ironman franchise.

3 Likes

Honestly I hope Disney reboots the entire series because predator has seriously gone to shit over the decades. Or at least a fresh start after predator 1 or predator 2

1 Like

They took an horror sci-fi franchise and turned it into some kind of a family comedy action movieā€¦

5 Likes

Pardon me for assuming, but you must be young. Predator isnā€™t just an action flick that makes no sense. Go back and watch it again. It was about the hubris of humanity, the top of the apex predator of the planet being turned into prey again. Thereā€™s always a bigger fish.

I dont mind expanding the lore as P2 did, but avp and the last 2 pred movies jumped the cosmic shark. Kids these daysā€¦ you need soo much explanation. Itā€™s a shame.

4 Likes

Dude, I like you. You can fuck my sister.

2 Likes