Why you hate last movie?

The last movie was a jounrey into continuing the franchise storyline…not the lore. The lore they have left behind. Lore makes things a mystery and they did not do it with The PRedator. Predator 1987 and Predators 2010 kept the lore without introducing some kind of long winded setting. The two movies were simply the same concept. They were simply a horror action film. The last film was an adventure film set in the same franchise.

😂😂😏

4 Likes

The first film makes perfect sense. What’s wrong with it? The new one is insane.

What about the little boy? I was pissed the fuck off when half the movie was about this “special” boy solving advanced alien tech by accident. This isn’t a kids movies its about fucking alien sport hunters hunting down some badass warriors!

3 Likes

I enjoyed the last Predator movie. It did what the director set out to do, be an action packed popcorn movie. I don’t count it as cannon I just see it as it’s on stand alone thing. The more Predators I get to see in movies the better. Everyone expects movies these days to be the best movie they ever saw or it’s garbage lol. Terrible way to view movies in my opinion.

3 Likes

Let me guess you liked Disney star wars right?

4 Likes

It was originally supposed to be a new trillogy

The way I look at this movie to cope with it is seeing the Assassin pred as an abomination to the grand elders

Fugitive giving the tech away never happened

That assassin pred is a badblood who fuccs around with genetic motifaction like orochi Maru and there both evil/badblood

The original story of this movie would’ve been fine with me

The ship crashed holding genetic badblood pred and released him and scientist preds had to help a warrior pred take down an abomination they released and the humans pitch in a small bit like mainly a 3v1 bad ass fight

Tell me not

1 Like

Is this James Cameron?

1 Like

Off topic, we just fought you and you wiped us. GG 👌🏼💯

In modern cinema, the moment a “special” child appears in any movie and becomes central to the plot then you know it’s a car crash movie🙄 One glance at the Yautja glyphs and he understood their language? Then he pulled some “Flight Of The Navigator” bullshit (I’m not saying that film was bullshit, because it was cool AF btw) and had the exact location of the ship in his memory? Scared of loud noises like a fire alarm, but gunfire is fine? The weight of the mask should’ve broke his neck, but movies gotta go woke I guess 🤣

3 Likes

Nailed it🤣

1 Like

why Do the predators give us an iron predator when they know we have autism on our side ?

Because this film is a comedy. And bad writing

2010 predators movie was by far better

1 Like

Lmao

Noice

I watched that the predator 2018 and i was like… Ammm… Disappointed and angry. That movie have weird comedy and really bad writting also i think person who wrote script or director hated Predator Franchise because making really bad jokes about name “Predator” and giving idea Predators gonna claim planet when humans extinct or they wipe out humanity (why they do that? They lived in their ships and they have like a lot of planets where they can hunt some spiecies )
And that fricking iron man suit in the end…yeaaa that will help sure… That suit wont survive plasma of predator ships (watch intro Marine from the game AVP 2010 and you will see like big ass predator’s space ship is destroying human ship with burst fire of plasma cannon… That burst fire was 3 shots of plasma)
That movie leave me with bad taste but i found on YT fan video called “Predator Dark Ages” and its about Predator which hunt people in medival age (knights versus Predator also last battle is… the best!) and that 20 min was best 20 min than that one bad hour of Predator 2018

no need to try to explain why the decision was wrong. they can do what they want, just say that you don’t like something , and that’s all, no excuses are needed. Just not like as fan.

It was just something to watch in my opinion it wasn’t good based on the lore I love but as a pred movie I liked it for what it was doing I mean shit we haven’t got a pred movie for 8 years lmao