Wolf Kin clan

I welcome everyone! We got together for a long time, heatedly discussed this idea, and finally, I, Igniculus, officially announce the formation of the Wolf Kin clan!

I will tell you more about the idea of ​​our clan and its history a little later. But believe me, it already exists, and it is legendary. Perhaps it will be a series of stories…

I’ll tell you about the roles in the clan and the people who already occupy them

The Elder - AoRetoS
Elite - Thunderwolf450, Пророк
Bloody - Gesp, ADIsnap, Dragos_US, Neo
We also have the younger members of the clans whom we call - Young Blood, and Bloodless - the newly arrived members. Don’t worry, you won’t be long in this role.

Now comes the most important thing. How to get to us, what you need for this:

1. We have our own server on Discord. Here is the link - https://discord.gg/HyM7NS3
  2. We have developed and is already working a whole system of roles … and so you get your first role, and take the path to the top of the clan;
  3. Change your nickname in the game so that it looks like WK_YourName or WK.YourName;
  4. Send me a screenshot where your new name will be visible, I check it against the server list.

You are in the clan! All further instructions can be found inside the server. I promise you won’t be bored. This is a real challenge for a true hunter!

P.S. You can create your own combos to enhance our competitive effect. We will challenge each other and so on.

6 Likes

Video game role playing is for neck beard virgins. Get a real hobby

4 Likes

That and talking about “the lore”.

Supervirginity levels of nerdiness.

3 Likes

Oreo’s is the elder?

Yep, AeRetoS is the elder. deserved in theory)

“that’s why I’m constantly online”

Neck beard said what!

2 Likes

The first thing was mean but this response is honestly funny as fuck hahahahah

3 Likes

Like I just in from work. Read this, and actually have tears in my eyes laughing. Neck beard said what is definitely top 3 funniest things I’ve seen on here hahahaah

3 Likes

what a screamer

Bro y’all are fuckin brutal😂 just absolutely slamming this dude hahahahh

You know the whole PCDS was always meant to be a joke… I really hope this is as well and you guys are not being serious, LMAO

1 Like

Fuck dude y’all are raining fuckin HATE on this kid😂😂 like I’m just leaving this open to see the fuckin debilitating roasts hahahah

1 Like

I’m just cringing hard over here

2 Likes

It’s not too bad depending on the game.
Problem is this game is so limited you’re really not going to be able to do shit.

So I dont see the point for this game.

1 Like

Dude is being shown 0 mercy and given the absolute shaft hahahah

3 Likes

The clown PFP ain’t helping the situation either

tenor-1