Wolf Kin clan

So the clan is based of another Twilight novel, easy pass lol, I’ll find one with a better name.

1 Like

The White Kids clan…

The oldest kid

The spoiled kids

The brats

The trailer trash

1 Like

Holy fuck y’all are vicious 😂

1 Like

Ok… do I need to speak fluent Russian?

1 Like

Hey man just have fun with the game however you see fit. Promise I’m not laughing at you. I’m laughing at how brutal everyone is being. But you do you don’t let everyone bother you too much

?

Hey trailer living isn’t that bad

2 Likes

Isnt it Dragos_UA?

No!!! Larp in video games is stupid cause you are already doing it and then making a way to hinder players even more is dumb!

I tried one with a SWBF2 group and they tried to limit what I could play as or if I was even able to get a hero. Even tho I would be top board every game! Nope leave Larp to reenactments

I will be starting one in near future - N.P.F.F.T. clan
You don’t need a mic (or head set for that matter) to join this brother hood you just need to be below 10 yers old and have massive gaming experience in fortnite (screens of time spend in game required!)

Bro I saw under 10 years old was about to get realllll sus😂

1 Like

It just depends on the game.
Like I dont like or see myself ever doing milsim unless the game is in the level of realism lol.

But it’s like I said, for this game, there really isnt a point.

A fukin 10 year old murdered me (accidentally or not, dose not matter, he got me ) yesterday on derailed… that is the reason I’m aiming for the BEST of this player base XDDDDD

1 Like

I’m calling the police

3 Likes

Good, see if they have any spare 10 year olds? So farr no one wants to join my brotherhood ;-(

Bruh😂

I’m telling your wife.

1 Like

Dude saying “any spare 10 year olds” will 100% put you on a watch list lolol

3 Likes

3 Likes

The only way if see this as acceptable is if it’s a way to trick all the fortnite kids into only playing with each other so we dont have to deal with them xD

1 Like