Wolf Kin clan

Of course not. We have everything translated into English in the same way, there are separate channels only for English, as well as an English-speaking community.

1 Like

No! I want that lot to be my personal body guards when I go against an elit Pred. And when we will all have a name stating with N.P.F.F.T. than it will look very intimidating! @dan38000 my clan of 10 year olds is hunting you! Well… as soon as some one will signe up ;-(

This dudes clan post got absolutely shredded and shit out haha now Noctrum is touching 10 year olds or some shit

2 Likes

Good! But do I have to speak with strong Russian accent?

1 Like

A bold strategy

1 Like

You also have to play Soviet Union anthem every 10 minutes otherwise it’s back to the gulag.

1 Like

Its No K trum… with an K not C!!!

You don’t have to think about the “Russian server”, communicate fluently in English, whoever needs it will understand.

1 Like

1 Like

I know @Ignioculus I’m just having a laugh pal ;-) I’m well below average in this game to join any clan at all, even the, proposed by me, clan of 10 year olds XXDDDDDD

Ok…Kak?

Starts with a furry clan asking people to join, devolves down to shit talking, @Noktrum says some questionable things that may put him on a watchlist hmmm just another day on the forums lol.

2 Likes

??? I just my name to be spelled correctly!!! Why dose that make me a criminal!!!

1 Like

PS_App_20210506_125244

2 Likes

You know what you did! And to that monkey in the dress no less.

2 Likes

I will see myself out…

2 Likes

I will destroy your entire clan as well as the others!

3 Likes

Killing innocent fortnite children heh? You have no decency you MONSTER! And I’ve been told I’m the sketchy one around here XDDDDDDD

1 Like

friend, I don’t understand why you are saying this and you’re toxic, we just want to make the gameplay more fun, creating our own atmosphere of the clan as in the universe of a predator and if you don’t like this is not a reason to insult or joke about it if you’re not interested then just walk by

4 Likes

I understand that you initially have a negative attitude towards me and some members of our clan, but still be smarter, I’m not saying anything bad about you and I’m not joking about your skill

4 Likes