Wolf Predator

So you intentionally did that interesting

1 Like

Yup ;-)

Question: When the update drops how fast are you able to see the file folders? PM me the answer if you don’t feel like answering here

Within the first 2 seconds ;-)

Well if you find any interesting let me/community know

1 Like

Any new stuff will be posted in the archive!
Btw, best idea ever with that thread (archive for all leaks) you know, you are actually doing devs work for them - building hype. You should ask them for a pay check ;-)

I don’t even think they know I or that thread even exist, but yes my main intention was to build hype.

I just wish my Main Source of INFORMATION wouldn’t make so many goddamn INDIVIDUAL THREADS, and on top of that they name those thread so bizarrely that it’s hard to track them all down

2 Likes

I don’t think they would be able to add in the double plasma caster, everything else can do just great in the game. The reason I say this is because if there are double plasma casters there would have to be double damage meaning it to be damage around 202 damage fully charged. Instantly knocking all players even with full health. They have to put a limit on charge time and damage and I think a lot of people would not like that. Even still this would be a cool concept, and I would love to see something like this in the game. maybe like the double pistols?

Its a good idea

Well, 1 or 2 year later and nothing

No por la gloria, no por el honor, no por la caza sino para limpiar el desorden

Stop necro’ing dead threads. There is only 1 necromancer in these forums and that is @Thunder-Cats

2 Likes

“Not for glory, not for honor, not for the hunt but to clean up the mess”

Reminds me of this song 😉

Yeah what @Lo_Leviathan said.

Ur builds are always lacking in true vision too just cookie cutter plaster board builds

Lass uns Illfonic voll spamen das wir denn wolf Pred möchten möglicherweise ändert sich da bestimmt etwas :D
Wolf Pred wäre geil und an meisten auch verkauft bestimmt als DLC
(sobald andere phg spieler nicht mit deren unnötigen preds ankommen)

Oh I can Necro some very old bones too…

1 Like

mortal-kombat-sub-zero

Or they could only fire quick shots at lower damage to balance it out

2 Likes

I did suggest it. I thought that would be the best option.

1 Like