WOOOOOW!!! EMISSARY IS HERE!!!

FINALLY!!! One of my favorite modern Predator designs by far, and a Predator I would have loved to have seen in “The Predator” in Shane Blacks movie. Sadly we didn’t get them but we do now! So many builds to be made and more ammunition for build videos! Thanks @IllFonic ^^

7 Likes

I can’t express how utterly stupid this is. I was hoping Amazon, the pirate one or one of the brothers from AVP were gonna be next. I was hoping this one would be the last one of dlc. Sigghhhh

2 Likes

Not gonna lie, this Predator looks badass. Little Easter egg for you, if you look very closely at his arms, that’s the fugitive predator

3 Likes

Feels like a male cleo.

Truly enjoying these additions of pred lore being added to the game.

But dang… do we ever need new gear and weapons.

Thought this guy was bringing some constructed human pred hybrid gear or a new long ranged weapon of some kind.

Here’s to hoping we get some new toys to play with our new awesome preds!

3 Likes

Without stalker 😭
And less perk points 🥲

2 Likes

Oh that’s awesome!

1 Like

ILL HAVE TO LOOK! Currently my internet is keeping me from not only looking but buying the character. So Build videos are gonna be slow sadly😤

Hey I’m all for the heavy bois in this game! And this one takes the cake….and the party……pretty much the whole house

1 Like

CHALLENGE!

What if their saving the best for last, plus a lot of people felt screwed over for not getting this guy, so I think it’s only right we get him now 🤷🏻

Challenge accepted. I’ll be home in a hour.

1 Like

Was gonna say. Soon as I saw Emissary, I was like oh shit, Nomad’s gonna piss himself lmao

1 Like

Hehehehehe Yeeeeeesssss!
However I can’t because my Internet is bullying me 🥺

Im still copying

2 Likes

Lucky -3-

He’s got Cleo’s caster…

1 Like

I really like the design as well as how they took a scrapped concept, albeit a very weak and questionable concept, and turned it into something that would be awesome to see in a good movie or a good game.

2 Likes

Does he? Doesn’t look like it

THANK YOU!!! THATS WHAT IM SAYING!

1 Like

Look at Cleo’s and look at his… It’s facing backwards on him

1 Like