Worth the wait!!! Lego Star Wars

It’s finally here! With a release date and actually gameplay and it looks so fucking good!

5 Likes

image image

3 Likes

Once i finish episode six im stopping

Sequels suck

1 Like

I jizzled my pizzle

2 Likes

Looks like Kino is back on the menu boys.

Everyone get game or ill force choke yu

1 Like

Holding out hope for a hidden classic mode, extra, or something. I want to be put on a trip back to my childhood in LSW The Complete Saga

There is a retro mode in the game with the description of “use with mumble mode for extra nostalgia” or something like that. What it does exactly I’ve no idea but it could be what you’re hoping for.

1 Like

tumblr_mcdpd1m6Xd1rt93pio1_500

Oh yeah baby that’s what I’m talking about

2 Likes

Now that is what I like to see! Also I saw a “Classic Character Pack” So I think my wish may yet come true.

1 Like

Ah those aren’t the complete Saga characters. They’re actually from classic 1999 Lego sets with the yellow skin tone. Confirmed characters for that are Luke, Leia, Han, Lando and Vader. There is a classic Obi Wan pre order bonus for digital.

1 Like

I see. Still really excited about April 5th!

1 Like

You and me both. Best thing is there’s hope for more obscure characters. Mr. Bones was confirmed to be in the game. If they’ve got him they definitely gotta have others like Dr. Aphra as bonus ones.

1 Like

Yooooooooo MR. BONES HELLLLLLL YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

Psychotic dancing murder droid with a vibro sword arm in a lego game is gonna be fun.

1 Like

This game is gonna be great. I think the craziest part is there are 25 planets to explore but it doesn’t end there because you can explore the interior of ships and the death stars. It’s the star wars game I’ve always wanted.

1 Like

Same here! I think this is gonna be amazing!

1 Like

It’s sad that living in a age with HD TVs, next gen consoles, we can’t get a decent Star Wars Games, don’t get me wrong I loved Jedi fallen order and Star Wars battlefront but instead of a sequel we just got a lego game? That’s my opinion anyway 🤷

1 Like

We’re getting that KOTOR remake, I think that’s a big deal.

1 Like

It is pretty funny how the star wars game everyone has been asking for years is finally coming but it took a Lego game to do it lol

1 Like