Worth the wait!!! Lego Star Wars

Replaying the original recently. I can’t wait for the remake.

It’s not going to be good as the original, sure it will have better graphics but they are going to change the story for their dark and sinister purposes like giving more power to the woke characters, even though they’re is already a strong cast there, they are going to make more 🙄

Should have just hired unreal a fan channel, at least they would make the graphics better and not ruin the game or change the story 🙄

Though I was upset they kinda made Revan to me look weak in this fight

ALSO THEY ARE MAKING IT A PS EXCLUSIVE MEANING YOU CANT PLAY IT ON PC OR XBOX HOW IS THAT GOOD I PLAYED BOTH KOTOR 1 and 2 ON XBOX! FUCKING COMPANIES BUYING LICENSED USING NOSTALGIA FOR SALES!

I…never played the original, so I’m hyped on experiencing it. I don’t care about “woke” characters, so whatever they choose to do, its whatever for me.

Also, Microsoft has been buying huge companies as of late, taking away large properties (and sales) from other platforms, so its fine by me if they make this PS exclusive. As a PS5 owner, I’m tickled.

You can play it on your iPhone! 😁

Then get ready for cringes if you never played a woke game (call of duty vg for example)

They had it coming

• I’d rather not, I’ll wait.

• I…don’t cringe, at “woke”ness. Like it literally has never bothered me, I don’t care lol. Like bro I’m too old to give a shit about all of that.

• I plan to eventually get the new Xbox anyways, so they can do whatever they want, I’ll still be able to play everything.

1 Like

If you have a Switch, it’s on that too. Flawlessly ported. I’m more concerned that the new writer the devs hired had little to no interest in KOTOR before taking the job. If someone is going to be that intimately involved with a big project like that, they should at least, you know, care about it first. But, maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

2 Likes

Ok

Have not seen this!

Same lol

I have not seen that, because I don’t play COD. What’s wrong with it? Am I supposed to “cringe” at some kind of “woke” scene? Because I missed it.

1 Like

Hopefully, pleasantly surprised. If they really are not taking massive notes from the original, then maybe it will suffer the same backlash as FFVII Remake.

There’s more I chose wrong vid it leads to stereotyping “African Americans” lingo about gumbo and such forth if you read the comments

NOW IM EXCITED!

Speaking of KOTOR on switch, they recently added a cheat menu to it. Press the left analogue stick 3 times and have fun with it.

1 Like

I’m very interested to see what they have in store.

1 Like

Is there a shorn wookiee mode?

1 Like

Sorry, I’ve no idea

1 Like

Chewbacca vs arms

You’ve failed me!!

1 Like

*for the last time

Nah, this was his first offense. I’ll give him one more. Admiral Ozzal got at least 2 tries

1 Like

Game Director Stig Asmussen and his team at the studio are already working on the next game in the action adventure Star Wars Jedi series

So obviously Jedi Fallen Order 2

Respawn’s all-new Star Wars first-person shooter game is Peter Hirschmann, Game Director at Respawn, who has a long and accomplished history with the Star Wars franchise.

Star Wars Battlefront 3?…hopefully

The third title is a Star Wars strategy game developed through a production collaboration with the newly formed studio Bit Reactor, helmed by games industry veteran Greg Foerstch. Respawn will produce the new Star Wars strategy game while Bit Reactor leads on the development of the title.

Probably a app game