Worth the wait!!! Lego Star Wars

I think BF3 is a no-go. Event hough EA pivoted on BF2, that game still stinks and has a reputation of leaving a banana poodoo taste in the mouth.

Only time will tell but I can’t imagine any other Star Wars FPS unless it’s a rebel shooter and it’s going to be boring not playing Jedi/Sith Characters

I’m hoping for a brand new thing. Like maybe something bounty hunter based. I’d love to make my own Mandalorian, Trandoshan or Wookiee bounty hunter.

That makes sense but I think it be better 3rd person then so you can see you sick ass character but I think it’s just a boring shooter…would be cool if it was a left4dead kind of game where you play as half rebel and half empire group trying to survive either on planet or ship from the zombie death troopers

1 Like

I agree a 3rd person shooter would be better, but you could just pull a red dead 2 and be able to switch views.

1 Like

…Tempting…still want my zombie death troopers lol

1 Like

As a robust DLC, yes please!!

1 Like

Yes agreed! Ok go contact Star Wars then I will then we petition people on here before it’s to late and we get a strong female FPS shooter 🙄

I’m of the opinion that in most games going forward, you should be able to create and customize your own character. That way, everyone gets what they want, like Far Cry 5, KOTOR and Skyrim etc. Unless the game were specifically about Mando or Luke Skywalker etc, you should get to make it your own.

Then they would make a mmo which they did, it was called Star Wars Galaxies, unfortunately they shut the servers down but then Star Wars Old Republic launched 5 days afterwards which is before the movies, but kinda cartoonish in my opinion, I remember when it almost looked like WoW before the release lol (I was a founder…but I forgot my password so now I can’t get that title back 😭) but who knows 🤷

Omg they finally did it…droids can be Jedi lol 😂

Bruh wtf

Droids cant be force sensitive

This is like the screwed up season of Visions

If this actually comes out im never playing any future Star Wars games again

1 Like

I’m familiar with those, though I’ve never played them. The gameplay style of TOR is not for me. KOTOR and South Park: the stick of truth are the only 2 turn-based rpgs I have ever enjoyed. I picked Skyrim for that list quite specifically because there is such a large selection of customizations for each race and the gameplay was nothing short of spectacular and you could choose between 1st and 3rd person on the fly (you could in Oblivion and Morrowind too) thereby making it what I would use as the model for sandbox style games going forward. If that were the case in a Star Wars game, I’d bet it would be such a massive hit, Disney and Lucasfilm wouldn’t know what to do with themselves. They’d full-on “Randy Marsh vs the Spooky Ghost” themselves at the returns on the investment. But they probably won’t because they’re stupid and hire writers that don’t care about KOTOR to reboot KOTOR. Furthermore, giving any developer exclusive rights to make games for an IP like SW is idiotic, rather than choose 5 developers to make stuff for basically every genre, rather than a couple of pretty crappy FPS’ that were definitely pay to win for a bit and aren’t fun. They could’ve had those for people who wanted them, and the Skyrim-esque action/rpg and all kinds of other stuff too. Hopefully, that’s the direction they’re headed now, but we’ll see. Jedi fallen order was definitely a step in the right direction.

1 Like

Yes they can read Darth Vader comics also in legends comic that red droid we see in episode 4 in the beginning being sold to Luke who all of a sudden exploded is also force sensitive lol (he used the force so r2 d2 and c 3 po could be sold instead so they can fulfill the revelations he had that the movies that we see lol

Legends:

Canon:

Ya your totally right and can’t wait for Jedi Fallen Order 2!