Xbox Vs PC

Hey LUKE SKYWALKER YOU ARE BEST OF BEST 💪

1 Like

really, in a game that’s absolutely broken, it’s one of the biggest prusers ever made… like a dump, if you want to play, scratch and catch some disease and want to be a master at it? in a game that has absolutely no official leaderboard, here, like a mentally ill person, you are going to beat yourself up about who is the best and who is correct❤️💪 you Are thé best of best

It is broke, but it’s also in development so it’s reasonable for people to expect changes and want more from it

who can’t hear the sound of Predator on xbox, so switch the language and region to USA English !!! and everything will work!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yes but only one of those players understood the weight of regular games and practice that’s my point and you’re proving it lol by saying this. Nah you’ll encounter uncomfortable situations.

People in private matches aren’t the only ones who think and play outside of the box. That’s my point. Is it few and far between yes, but people still learn more playing 8 hours of pure game than they will scraping together a two hour private match, It’s literally just a faster way to do it.

Plus you end up picking up on the bad habits of the private fireteam and possibly the pred
and other negatives that come from non random people. “Good players” think this is a ok trade off, I don’t.

This type of thinking is why some people straight up don’t respect entire genres of games and their players. Moba players are still feeling this burn because all they do is private matches for example at the highest level.

Now i do believe private games are needed to test and solidify skills though after the fact. But that requires the game to show us straight up who is who in terms of rank. And unfortunately the game isn’t that well made. Also everyone is a potato to someone.

1 Like

Fair enough

1 Like

@Samhain13 i don’t know if i regret coming back to this game or not. one of my scar videos got 13k views so i might start posting more again

If I had an xbox maybe I could tell you but I’m team PC