Xbox Vs PC

poor guy if you write to him on that profile šŸ¤£

write to him that he is a terrible guy šŸ’ŖšŸ¤£please

https://youtube.com/shorts/Zwmp2uKwXE4?si=5_BXeN1iT-jez-Mc

Itā€™s fine.

But to answer your reply, if you know the mechanics of the game as FT and Pred, it just takes practice to be a decent Pred.

If you wanna be at the top of your game, then you need to fight good players in privates.

1 Like

Welcome to PHG forum baby)

@Doom show this to your team. this is embarrassing. illfonic needs to do better (if they are even capable, which i doubt)

1 Like

when I turn off crossplay and as a predator I wait for the game max 3 minutes with crossplay on 5-7 minutes

but I have 60 friends who play predatoršŸ¤£

I like discussing stuff. I love reading peopleā€™s responses, I use these to meet cool people and then try to improve my communication skills, please note Iā€™m not attacking you. I understand why this was suggested, why itā€™s done and the verifiable net positives others gain when they have done so in relation to the skills theyā€™ve gained while playing predator in private matches against established and seasoned fireteams. I already know what good predators do and what good fireteams do. Theyā€™re cardboard. Immortal Cutouts that donā€™t change. They are permanent for a reason. Badass to look at. Even better to watch. This is basically the PHG version of this Clip

I theorycraft builds/playstyles vs forgo use of established things every video game I play , keeps things interesting and I establish a place for myself that isnā€™t moved by buffs, nerfs or even weak or strong (in the context of weapons or tools) so by principle I disagree with this hard.

Yeah playing good players will get you to the end the quickest , but itā€™s not the only way. Never is, hell imo itā€™s not even the funnest way, fighting games are a good example that shows you this, outside of importanct scrims and or tourneys itā€™s not all private matches, they play through some 70-80% irl people and or matchmade (generalizing a bit). But mostly this means their game plan as theyā€™re going up the ranks is then overtime tuned towards them based on their wins, and losses. Fun, Not Fun. And if theyā€™re a good player, things that work and donā€™t work.

Hell other asymmetrical games of similar rhythm tells us this is a bad idea too, at least those where skill expression is allowed on both sides. Unpredictability is a skill if honed and used like a tool.

Hell hereā€™s one I came up with when I first unlocked zerk on ps4 when I realized I canā€™t melee when I first started.

purposely netting then pulling the ft into my nuke after routing reinforcements on purpose to kill them as they extract. Thereā€™s only two things that happens they stop to defuse or leave. Given the bond a lot of pre-mades have thatā€™s most likely an honest wipe. On Randoms this makes them panic. On true fts though, Iā€™m not dumb enough to expect it work more than once. But I figure If all a ft needs to succeed is cohesion, what breaks that faster than crazy or something else outta left. Itā€™s not Sam clearing ft no, but I figure why play like Sam or other preds when Iā€™m not them. Also I never understood practicing with someone to beat that same person , itā€™s kinda weird. (I know thatā€™s technically not what it is, but thatā€™s always bothered me in some compacity with any private games, in this regard Iā€™m odd)

I reread this like 500 times I apologize if there is any mistakes

I very much doubt you have friends.

1 Like

If this game has ranked matchmaking, it would be same as acting privates for those top players.

You play against the best because they can adapt to different play styles and youā€™re forced to adapt to. This kind of variety makes fake fun and replayable. Canā€™t say the same against potatoes.

2 Likes

That was too much information - i didnā€™t read. ā˜ŗļø

You donā€™t need to play against the best to generate adaptability, itā€™s just an easier way to do so. Literally anyone who played sports will tell you, they played their asses off in a championship setting with the best , but only speccā€™d players will tell you about the things they gained during suicide drills thatā€™s my point. Using sports, this is quite literally the difference between Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. Yall trying to be Michael, and I wanna be kobe or even better context Dennis.

While I agree to an extent, itā€™s the same shit at the top thatā€™s at the bottom. Everyone is a potato to someone. At least imo. Iā€™m a weirdo

1 Like

After reading most of this: as a player who is thinking of coming back to the game, there is little in this thread that makes me feel as if returning would be a positive experience. I can understand how exciting it is to trash a #$%^talker in a game, but this takes it a bit too far, in my humble opinion.

2 Likes

Correct!

Most of the ā€œgoodā€ players on this game are potatoes on any other (myself included). This goes to show just how bad and clueless ā€œpotatoā€ players are, when someone like me shows god-like skill level compared to them.

Also some interesting facts from steam and epic

The average play time (that is, the average time someone plays this game before ditching it and kiss it good bye) is about 6 hours

Only around 49% of the player base play enough to reach level 50
Only 34% of the player base play enough enough to reach level 100

lol @ this guy getting clapped then the absolute clown show of his responses in this thread. Mental health issues surely, get help bud.

1 Like

āœŒļø

Your profile picture from an actual comic page? Itā€™s sweet.

Both Kobe and Michael played at highest level. Youā€™re not going to become Kobe if you play with potatoes. You wonā€™t be forced into very uncomfortable situations either. Your skills wonā€™t grow. At best, youā€™ll be a potato Kobe. And thatā€™s ok. You can still have fun at that level, but your skills will also stay at that level. Thatā€™s like playing a game for first two levels and not going to levels 3-10.

2 Likes