Xbox Vs PC

Someone cant take the losses

1 Like

They came back cus of update, i was inviting anyone i saw online lol wasnt even trying to get a good ft, i wpuld have done just me and gesp otherwise

2 Likes

💪😎

Hahaahahhahahahahaha you are all terribly simple idiots❤️🌄🤣🤣🤣 i love people who waste the time of their lives proving their shit in a video game Is

The point of the topic was that @ChestBurster, who is new to the game, was claiming how easy it is to play predator, which all of us veterans know is not. Pred is nerfed to the ground, on this patch worse than ever before. Sure, is still easy to play against potatoes, but when it comes to players at your own skill level (or even below) is almost impossible.

He requested a private match to prove his point and not surprisingly, failed to do so, because we all know he’s wrong and doesn’t know what he is talking about.

Then proceeds to dare for 1v1’s because you know, 1500HP vs 150 HP with weapons that do about the same damage is totally legit and balanced…

2 Likes

33 years old, everyone. Want to keep that fact relevant that a man three decades old is posting shit like this.

2 Likes

probably lying, i dont believe anything potatos in phg have to say, too many times proven they are all full of shit

1 Like

❤️🤮🤮🤮

Yeah, something like

“You guys are shit, you don’t know how to play the game” then when beaten “yeah I was just joking”

suuuuuuuuuuuuuure

at least @JimHarbaughWQLVE stays in character and perpetuates the charade which is entertaining as fuck

2 Likes

Typically, yes. But I don’t think so, in this case. Got his name from his comments on your video and did some amateur FBI work. His info matches up with things he’s said on here too. His emoji spam is the same as well.
Capture

33 years old, married, with a kid. And behaves like this online. I shudder to imagine the things his poor wife has to put up with

4 Likes

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what is it first of all it’s not me… second of all you’re a complete idiot🤣🤣🤣🤣 omg i DIEE 🤣🤣🤣🤣 HAHAAAA MAAAAAAAAAN HAHHAHAHAHHAH I DONT HAVE KIDS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahahhaahhaahhahah

Big doubt.

1 Like

I’m dying of laughter now you all really made me laugh🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Hahahhahahahaa 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Bro you Are So stupid idiot hahahhahahhahahah 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😭😭 maaaaan NO WAAAAY 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🔥you kill me

OBSCENE EXTREME rulez Grind CORE FOREVER🔥❤️🤣🌄😎💪💪

The biggest potato ever remains phantasma. I miss that guy. He make me laugh to tears every time.

I feel bad for the guy on PS called Fantasma_Jungle. He’s not the real Fantasma, kinda like how there’s a dozen Samhain clones. But I’ve gotten into lobbies with him as Pred and people will back out immediately, thinking he’s the real deal.

Fantasma actually knows how to play, which can’t be said for majority of the playerbase.

1 Like

He knows how to use speedhack, gear exploits

Besides glitching under map