Xbox Vs PC

Cheat

Git gud

hell, ive had a few people back out of lobbies im in. and im not even very famous

I make a practice of saying hello in the pregame lobby and gg in the post. People either talk and u have entertainment, back out as soon as they hear me, or get salty as fuck when I say gg. I love it.

i usually leave myself muted unless it was a really good match and i want to say gg, or someone is being salty and i want to egg them on. using mic in match essentially just gives away your position

Meanwhile half the PSN premades on the game will either back out against me after I waited 40+ minutes for a match or camp in the Headquarters base with 3 Field Medics, a Leader, and PDLsšŸ‘

I have a feeling itā€™s the same type of people who are crazy about crossplay being off

Iā€™m sure youā€™ve seen the videos da cherry posts, psn amongst themselves completely disconnected from pc players are still saying dumb shit about macros and modified controllers, itā€™s wild, people are still absolutely convinced any sort of exploit is only possible on pc and meanwhile not doing any testing or fact checking

2 Likes
  1. I think you should just wait to throw all their granades. Because of the ego they will hunt you not you them. You must hide your self better. Otherwhise this is the result.
  2. The sniper is overpowerd in proper hands.
  3. The common strategy is 3 FT go after you - the last one do the mission.
  4. Just have to escape from them and kill the the last one who is doing the mission
  5. Eventually they will try to renforce and continue with the same strategy.
  6. The most self confidence FT die first.

Link to vids? Cherry usually leaves when he sees me too, Iā€™m curious

Yeah these people usually donā€™t have a clue what theyā€™re talking about.

But Iā€™ve had people on PS accuse me of using all kinds of shit regardless. They just accuse anyone who is drastically better than them of cheating in some way or another. Iā€™ve been accused of using Macros, Aimbot, Wallhacks, Lag Switching, Modified Controllers etc. So the majority of these people who have played against me once or twice & died, and then just almost religiously back out on me since then donā€™t apparently think only PC players can cheat because theyā€™re accusing me of it too & Iā€™m on PS myself.

These people may well be the same kind of groups to have crossway turned off to avoid PC players but who knows.

This particularly common occurrence with me isnā€™t really anything to do with PC players though. Itā€™s moreso just a lot of groups of heavily misinformed & simple minded individuals accusing someone of cheating because they canā€™t possibly comprehend in their minds that someone might be better than them.

People do obviously back out when they recognise PC Player names too though.

2 Likes

I still think that everyone plays differently, every loss and every win, Iā€™ve already won against a good FT, sometimes itā€™s hard work, sometimes itā€™s boring, it depends on who you play, there are days when you do well. oh and the days when you are completely nakedā€¦ you are so aliveā€¦ i always pick on everyone for how terribly they experience itā€¦

unfortunately there are people who use cheats, one of them even admitted himself that he can do it, even in the new versionā€¦ so you want to avoid thatā€¦ itā€™s sad to break the game and even sadder that someone can chase their ego

what were their loadouts

1 Like

I highly doubt you have won against ā€œgood ftā€.

Your definition of good must be really forgiving.

3 Likes

I said I can do it, not that I am doing it (as of patch v3)

I also mentioned I already got in contact with @Doom and shared a video of how I managed to do it in order for them to fix it so nobody can do it.

Did you miss that or you just purposely ignored it?

1 Like

Iā€™m amused by your ego, that you canā€™t understand that if I lost to you, itā€™s impossible to win over someone else, if I kept playing with you, Iā€™d definitely win some games too, youā€™re too confident, as if you know I canā€™t beat you because youā€™re hiding cheats

The only one showing big ego vibes here is you my child

1 Like

hacker cheater! offspring of feces! foul man! be ashamed of you family!

2 Likes

I donā€™t know, but it was a fucking good match, they were all together and the guys worked together, I donā€™t understand that itā€™s such a problem that I even allowed myself to win a video game šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ’ŖšŸ’Ŗ a person is coded in his genes to improve his activities,we play games to relax but you all stress so much here, I donā€™t understand how you enjoy life like this

hmm, that fireteam must have all been using the plasma rifle and missed half their shots

dont you have a kid to take care of?

1 Like