Xbox Vs PC

Hahaha

just none you dont understand this

Toxic cheater

2 Likes

He should do a compilation lol, they are mostly off of psn chat, I don’t know how he still gets those reactions from this old of a game it’s quite remarkable

1 Like

All this effort spent on one person. No pred main left behind

2 Likes

get ready guys, beer is writing an essay

1 Like

Wow, at this point its beyond explanation the situation with actual cheating, it’s both a meme, compliment, actual threat in the hands of maybe a few people, heavily misunderstood, heavily misidentified, talked about majorly by the misinformed, sometimes not even significant and or minor, mostly not comparable in the slightest scale wise to eachother for example Grimtech19 rapid fire vs reckless bug, confused with actual game knowledge or possibilities and even mislead about how many cases of cheater there actually are if it actually came down to it

And people wonder why cheating is leaned into, because it’s pretty much perfect bait that relies on others lack of understanding of where each abnormality lies in the context of balance or gameflow and their hate for anything slightly out of place

3 Likes

shut up, cheater

Captain macro Glock brrrrrrrt

Dawwwww, puddin. You Otay? U mad bro?

1 Like

When you play pubs, there’s lots of potato players on FT who get a rush out of going toe to toe with an invisible enemy who will shred them in seconds. Some of them make high pitch noises and are known as squeakers because pred is so scary of an opponent to them. But here, in a lions den of PHG pros, you’re the one who’s a squeaker and these players make it known to you cause the game has balance problems and anyone who says that current balance is good or that pred is strong is adding to that problem.

4 Likes

truly an interesting specimen. i enjoy leaving them as last man standing and hearing them freak out to themselves over mic and i run around them in circles

1 Like

NGL, this sounds so cringy but cool at the same time. LMAO

1 Like

Conclusion of the sacred discussion: You have to face FT on the Samhain’s lvl. They will show you the true nature of the Force. Тhe emblem for comparison. There is something common with the Pride Parade - People want to show you something regardless your will. Excuse me for the attention - moment of revelation.

dude its just about true nature of the game balance, some of these dudes have an ego for no reason, plenty of people were chill in regards to this and took as a game problem instead of personally

2 Likes

Not the first or the last

Toxic 🤮

there is no professional player here! 🤣🤣🤣🤣go to the olympics you idiot

Hahahhahahahahha PROFESIONAL GAMEEERS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣